LG Cookie KP501 BLACK or PINK Touchscreen Phone (Clearance) - now just £69.95

smcsmc

Inactive User
Reaction score
e2save.com have a great deal for you. It's the LG KP501 "Cookie" (in a choice of black or pink) for £69.95 on pay as you go when you buy £10 airtime with one of the five listed networks. Delivery is free on the black model, or £5.99 on the Pink model. This is the best deal we've seen on the Cookie so far!!

The £79.95 price shown on this deal is for the phone AND the £10 airtime, delivered.

Want the "most affordable'' touch-screen mobile phone? The LG Cookie is an affordable touch-screen mobile phone with handwriting recognition and a built-in stylus for ease. With a massive 3 inch TFT display screen you'll be able to view all your pictures and videos with quality. The LG Cookie is jam-packed full of essential features! The built-in 3.0-megapixel camera and video recorder are great for capturing all those fun, spontaneous times. The FM Radio and MP3 Player are just what you need to listen to the latest and your favourite music tracks. You'll be able to store all your favourite tracks and photo's with the 48MB internal memory. But what's even better is you can get up 8GB of external memory with MicroSD memory card!

Viewing pictures is great on the LG due to the Accelerometer which allows the display screen to auto rotate so you can view pictures` both landscape and portrait! Plus you'll have WAP 2.0 which allows you to access your emails and a range of information from the internet! The LG KP500 Cookie is a mobile phone with a recipe for success!

Have got one myself and VERY impressed

To help out me use this link & look under PAYG LG Clearance:

Best Offers - e2save.com - Mobile Phones

OR

LG KP500 Cookie Pink Clearance Pay As You Go - e2save.com - Mobile Phones

Happy hunting

Can this phone use tomtom for sat nav at all?? Cant seem to find any info on wheather it does or not.

do not think so as there if no GPS in side it

i got one of these and must say its crap, freezes alot, switches its self off when you press the unlock button with a loud static sound that sounds like its fried itself and generaly slow as hell.

i got one of these and must say its crap, freezes alot, switches its self off when you press the unlock button with a loud static sound that sounds like its fried itself and generaly slow as hell.

sounds like you need a firmware upgrade Manse
what firmware you on m8

what firmware you on m8

Do LG even upgrade firmwire?? i have Viewty and i must say its up there with being the worst phone ive ever had.. no firmware or naff all.. ive had 4 replacement handsets.. my first randomly went black and white.. the second arrived perm black and white.. the third random.. and the 4th i didnt even turn it on.. i gave it my sister.. i kept my origional one.. and due to upgrade july..

Id steer clear away from LG

I sent mine to LG for upgrade and got it back within 5 days :)

I personally like the phone

what firmware you on m8

KP500AT_V10b Rat. Have looked around but don't think LG do them.

Phone is or could be a great phone if they could get rid of the stupid things.

I sent mine to LG for upgrade and got it back within 5 days :)

I personally like the phone

May have to contact the. there is nothing physicaly wrong i think its firmwire based.. but i thought they never brought an upgrade out.

i've just been googleing and found this site that deals with just this phone and and all the latest updates, may come in handy to some of you, i'm gonna do mine now.
edit can i post another forum on here

I wasnt aware you could upgrade firmware yourself
thought it had to be sent away to be done

let us know how you get on Manse :)

Well Rat i'll tell you how i got on mate....i bricked my phone lol, No fault of site or firmware it was my own stupid fault.
you have to use xp and the only one it is on is duel boot on my lappy which ive never used since putting on and the hdd shut down after 20mins half way through the update.
so now it stops at the Lg symbol and hangs there.
Took it back to CPWH and told them it fried itself on one of its many restarts lol
They've sent it off, said 10 -14days

OMG !!!!
sure it will come back good as new m8 working without a fault :)

Well I have 2 and they are both fantastic with no problem

my lad has one and Ive played with it, certainly look and feel is better than the Omnia which I got. Omnia is good though in other ways as it has got a decent camera, gps, mobile internet as well as plenty of space.

Manse, Im sure CPW will give you a new one since its under warranty, with latest firmware probably. Good luck with that though

Mine arrived and I've updated the firmware without bricking ;) (Thanks Manse 4 info)
Seems a nice phone, and apparently you can make calls with it to! Technology today eh?

These have gone up now to £84.95 + £10.00 top up for both colours. Glad I got in early. Might have been wrong price though cause at first they cancelled my internet order but then put it through when I rang them up about it.

Got mine back today from CPWH with V10c on and must say the difference is hell of a lot better, lot smoother in operation and quicker to use.
fair play to CPWH & LG only went in Thursday back monday and was told 10 -14 days.

Back