Letterbomb does not show in messages ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just created files using Modmii, input mac addy etc and it created files. Copied these to an old 512Mb card i have but there is nothing in messages ?

This is a brand new wii as well ??

Ant ideas ??

Ta

Do i need to add the Private file (one created with mac address) AND the load of other files created later on (copy_to_sd_card) ?

So both sets really ??

Ooops forgot to set date on wii..lol

Just found letterbomb and getting error -

boot.elf not found
boot.dol not found
usbgecko not found
no code found to load, hanging.

??????????????

never done it this way before but sounds like you have your folders messed up on the memory card!, you might need a bigger card aswell if your going to backup your nand in the process, i would suggest 1gb at least, nomore than 2gb!

only need a small sd card to do this.

letter bomb consists of 1 folder called "private" and file "boot.elf"

letterbomb files and nand backups come to roughly 530mb

Last edited:
if hes backing up the nand though he will need a bigger card as iv just checked my nand size backup and its 540mb

size on disk is actually 528mb, still to big for a 512mb card

if hes backing up the nand though he will need a bigger card as iv just checked my nand size backup and its 540mb

size on disk is actually 528mb, still to big for a 512mb card

aye true, i done one today and the backup file with everything on from sd card was 540mb's...

True guys, never try modding wii whilst pisssed..............lol

Had a bigger card anyway so sorted now.

Couple of things bugging me though -

1. I still have the letterbomb in messages that i want to remove ?

2. When using wiiflow i am unable to cahnge the view of games ? Used to press 1 or 2 on remote before ??

Cheers

with wiiflow i think its up and down keys that change the view m8. and as for letterbomb remove the files from your SDCard, simples

Back