Lesson Learned

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
call off duty 4 at 29.99 in another thread in bargin basement. how pish is that it puts u off buyin games when they first come out cause u pay top price for them and few weeks later there down.understand if its 5-6 month.on play.com they got ps3 games for 19 pound.god knows how many games ive traded in for the ps3.payin 25 quid at game most of the time plus the game i not long had for a newer one when the one i just got mayb a few weeks old.bit like the ps3 when it first came out..kick myself for jumpin in town and gettin it..thought i want one off them but when i heard they didnt sell well i thought crap there gonna bring out a cheaper one, mayb a slimmer one and with more things free with it and was i wrong. no. fair enough the 40gb hasn,t got evrything the 60 has but when the games are going for 20 pound now. who needs them to play ps2 games. wee rant and rave but spent over 1000 pound on my ps3 since it came out and only really stuck to one game. c.o.d.4 the rest i traded in..stupid coolin fan which i dont use cause it makes a buzzin noise..

but like i said lesson learned..
as they say good things come to those who wait..
i just need to b more patient which is hard lol

"St-Andrews"
BRING ON 2008
MERRY XMAS
:Cheers:

Back