Lego Movie the game problems

cheers Abu. will this tell me when its finished? it seems to be repeating itself its been going for over 15 mins

What is it doing at the moment? Post a picture if it helps.

Should only take a minute or so.

Have you anything else plugged into any of the other usb ports? if so unplug them.

do I do this before i run the file that Dave24 gave me?

and wwill this stop my games that are already on my hard drive?

Last edited:
Add that file to the USB flash drive. You will then have Xenon.elf and updflash.bin. Both will neeed to be on the flash drive. It won't affect the contents of HDD, you will have an updated image.

That`s right , is it on a FAT32 usb stick and is anything else plugged into any of the usb ports? I dont think you need the xenon.elf but it won`t do any harm to leave it on.

xenon.elf
upflash file its a .bin though

If it`s on a FAT32 formatted USB stick and you have nothing else connected to the console , try another port , failing that try another USB stick.

guys you are all legends. I changed the usb stick I was using and it worked like a charm

Some help here would be appreciated. I've used j-runner to update dash and now all I'm getting is NXE instead of FSD3. I've got Dash launch 3.09 & 3.11 on HDD1 in separate folders but everytime I launch them via xexmenu all I get is black screen.

Any help appreciated.

Some help here would be appreciated. I've used j-runner to update dash and now all I'm getting is NXE instead of FSD3. I've got Dash launch 3.09 & 3.11 on HDD1 in separate folders but everytime I launch them via xexmenu all I get is black screen.

Any help appreciated.

When you created your freeboot image, what settings did you have for Dashlaunch? If yes, does path match location of FSD?

When you created your freeboot image, what settings did you have for Dashlaunch? If yes, does path match location of FSD?

I've been at this for a few hours trying all different things. I eventually got it going by re-creating the update in j-runner and including launch.ini settings (which I never seen first time) and manually pointing to my fsd folder and xex on the hd. It seems to be working fine now. Cheers

Admin sorry for the double posts and new thread, for some reason, this forum wasn't updating and showing new posts, even though I received a reply by email.

i downloaded lego movie game and I was wanting to update to the latest dash as i read it wont play unless i do, But someone else had RGH the console for me so I don't have any nand backup, I tried to do a little reading and watched a few videos on youtube and its saying to use xexmenu and flash360 along with xbuild for the latest kernel. I checked and I cant see how to get into xexmenu or even if its on the console, it does have FSD obviously. Is this method that your using a better method and would I need a back up of my nand before continuing?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Back