Lego Movie the game problems

safehands

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning all

has anyone had any joy in getting this to run on a drive flashed with LT3 and RGH`d? I have downloaded 2 different copies extracted the ISO, ran it through iso god and then transferred via FTP but the game doesn't play on the xbox. It shows the cover and allows you to select it but it then displays an error message to contact microsoft

any help much appreciated on this fine wet cold and damp Sunday

Morning all

has anyone had any joy in getting this to run on a drive flashed with LT3 and RGH`d? I have downloaded 2 different copies extracted the ISO, ran it through iso god and then transferred via FTP but the game doesn't play on the xbox. It shows the cover and allows you to select it but it then displays an error message to contact microsoft

any help much appreciated on this fine wet cold and damp Sunday

You may need to update the dashboard to the latest kernel, or just update dashlaunch to 3.11

Whats the error message you're getting?

if not already tried trying naming the upflash.bin file to nandflash.bin

try naming the upflash file to nandflash.bin

edit, was trying to post the above 4 posts at 1am and dint think it was working, for some reason its put 15.06 time of posting so put them at begining of the thread lol,

Last edited:
Just tested this and running ok , latest dashlaunch installed and latest dash , you need to be on 16537 at least.

any idea on how I would go about updating the kernal? the message is Disc Error and advises me to go to xbox.com for help...thanks.

dave24. I have never updated anything since I got this from you last christmas.

Time to update then , you can do it or if you give me the console serial number i will make you a new hacked image mate.

dave24. I have never updated anything since I got this from you last christmas.

Yes mate , download jrunner , everything can be done with this , there`s also a tutorial with it.

tried to do this via j runner but its baffling me. when will I get my serial number for you ?
\

found it 523739602805

thanks

Last edited:
PM`d you the link to the file , put it on a FAT32 usb stick and boot up the console with the eject button and let XELL do it`s thing , unplug the console when finished , plug back in and boot up
RGH
thanks

PM`d you the link to the file , put it on a FAT32 usb stick and boot up the console with the eject button and let XELL do it`s thing , unplug the console when finished , plug back in and boot up

some man thank you. Do I disconnect the ethernet

Back