Legal Steriods?

your mate is on one of the strongest tablets out on the market but i bet his cycle is only 2-4 weeks max due to them being very toxic to the liver is he taking milk thistle and novadex to stop the dreaded 'bitch tits' lmao

Is NAT50 Anadrol (Oxymetholone)?

Don't quote me but I don't think it aromatises to oestrogen but as it's 17-alkylated it is stressful to the liver.

Six weeks is the absolute maximum for these due to their toxicity any more and lipids will be off the charts!

Not sure what PCT is required for these but he'll end up on the transplant waiting list before he needs that (really).

Last edited:
Is NAT50 Anadrol (Oxymetholone)?

Don't quote me but I don't think it aromatises to oestrogen but as it's 17-alkylated it is stressful to the liver.

Six weeks is the absolute maximum for these due to their toxicity any more and lipids will be off the charts!

Not sure what PCT is required for these but he'll end up on the transplant waiting list before he needs that (really).

Correct mate its a brand name for oxymetholone

Correct mate its a brand name for oxymetholone

http://bodybuilderschoice.com/rbAnapolon-.html

It says that you need very careful PCT or you will lose most of the gains.

Lol. He has currently got 3months + worth of NAT50s and plans on taking them for at least 6more months.

It's more difficult to get LFT and lipid panels in the UK, read lots about these compounds on USA sites where you can go the doctor and ask them.

"Cautious users will also limit the intake of this compound to no longer than 4-6 weeks and have their liver enzymes checked regularly with a doctor. Kidney functions may also need to be looked after during longer use, as water retention/high blood pressure can take a toll on the body. Before starting a cycle, one should know to give Anadrol 50® the respect it is due. It is a very powerful drug, but not always a friendly one."

Lol. He has currently got 3months + worth of NAT50s and plans on taking them for at least 6more months. Been doing home exercise for 6months and over and about 3 weeks ago signed up for the gym. Have been going to the gym 4-5days a week. My personal trainer at the gym recommended i do his 3 week programme which consists of more upper body than lower body. He stated to this programme was to improve my body core muscle. He said eventually he wants to me start doing deadlifting and squatting etc (also he said he wants me to eventually start doing heavier weights and less reps to bulk up)
My typical diet is crappy foods for example this is what ate yesterday:
Toast in the morning
Pie - Sausage rolls lunch (cold)
Went to the gym and took protein drink after workout
large organic strawberry youghurt
lasagna and bread for dinner

I have the chance to get 100NAT50s for £60, taking 1 a day and drinking lots of water is the recommendation.

wow what a diet lol cut out carbs eat plenty of protein take weight gain and forget about roids mate you are too small at 10 stone and only 3 weeks into a gym. They would do more harm than good and a tyical cycle of NAt50 is 3 weeks your mate could kill himself taking them for 6 months with no PCT

Hard work only and correct diet will give you results not jumping straight into the roids, dont get me wrong i have taking them BUT in very low doses off and on mate the gains are good but never stay plus the PCT is a bitch, hard work and after 6 months you feel ready try this:

Stanozolol is a relatively low androgenic steroid which does not seem to aromatize. It can be toxic to the liver in excessive dosages. Very few users report water retention or any other side effects. It is a popular all purpose steroid; many stack with Primobolan or Parabolan for cutting, others stack it with testosterone for size and strength gains

i know of people at the gym using theses and report no major side effect like mood swings etc

A few are using Clenbuterol to gain lean mass which i believe isnt a steroid.

if you take NAT50 you could damage your tendons etc because your body isnt ready for the extra weight that taking them brings

wow what a diet lol cut out carbs eat plenty of protein take weight gain and forget about roids mate you are too small at 10 stone and only 3 weeks into a gym. They would do more harm than good and a tyical cycle of NAt50 is 3 weeks your mate could kill himself taking them for 6 months with no PCT

Hard work only and correct diet will give you results not jumping straight into the roids, dont get me wrong i have taking them BUT in very low doses off and on mate the gains are good but never stay plus the PCT is a bitch, hard work and after 6 months you feel ready try this:

Stanozolol is a relatively low androgenic steroid which does not seem to aromatize. It can be toxic to the liver in excessive dosages. Very few users report water retention or any other side effects. It is a popular all purpose steroid; many stack with Primobolan or Parabolan for cutting, others stack it with testosterone for size and strength gains

i know of people at the gym using theses and report no major side effect like mood swings etc

A few are using Clenbuterol to gain lean mass which i believe isnt a steroid.

if you take NAT50 you could damage your tendons etc because your body isnt ready for the extra weight that taking them brings

Thanks for this mate. I shall keep taking whey protein and also buy some weight gain. Found this on ebay dirt cheap:
5KG NUTRISPORT WEIGHT GAIN GAINER WHEY PROTEIN (ATLAS) on eBay (end time 05-Jul-09 18:19:28 BST)
(Personal trainer recommended TTP but too expensive)
You would think with my current diet i would be more than 10stone surely?

(Mate has not been taking them to long and get them from his bricky mate at work who recommended them to him. He said (his bricky mate) he had been taking them for a while and not in cycles. He also said eat more and drink more water to him which he has been following. Another thing with my mate who takes them he drink boose on a daily bases so his liver wont be at its best (hes 19).

That protein powder's ammounts per serving look a bit high:

Amount Per Servings:
Energy Kilojoules - 4653KJ
Energy Kilocalories - 1107KCAL
Protein - 106.5g
Carbohydrates - 150g
Fat - 12g
(creatine monohydrate) - 9g
(branched chain amino acids) - 18g

106.5g protein?

150g carbohydrates is massive as well!

Something like half of that would be OK for a post-workout shake but that's the only time you should eat this as the carbs are derived from Maltodextrin (basically, it's full of sugar).

Look for "Reflex Instant Mass" the carbs are from oats and it has very little simple sugar. Simple sugars are only recommended post-workout!

(Mate has not been taking them to long and get them from his bricky mate at work who recommended them to him. He said (his bricky mate) he had been taking them for a while and not in cycles. He also said eat more and drink more water to him which he has been following. Another thing with my mate who takes them he drink boose on a daily bases so his liver wont be at its best (hes 19).

I hope that they are just chalk! Drinking on orals is not good.

Last edited:
That protein powder's ammounts per serving look a bit high:

Amount Per Servings:
Energy Kilojoules - 4653KJ
Energy Kilocalories - 1107KCAL
Protein - 106.5g
Carbohydrates - 150g
Fat - 12g
(creatine monohydrate) - 9g
(branched chain amino acids) - 18g

106.5g protein?

150g carbohydrates is massive as well!

Something like half of that would be OK for a post-workout shake but that's the only time you should eat this as the carbs are derived from Maltodextrin (basically, it's full of sugar).

Look for "Reflex Instant Mass" the carbs are from oats and it has very little simple sugar. Simple sugars are only recommended post-workout!

I hope that they are just chalk! Drinking on orals is not good.

My personal trainer said i should take weight gain daily even if im not working out whereas whey protein just after a workout because you just sh*t it out if you have not worked out. So something like this:
5.4KG REFLEX NUTRITION INSTANT MASS WEIGHT GAIN PROTEIN on eBay (end time 05-Jul-09 15:00:52 BST)
I imagine that would last around 3months or so..... with me taking whey protein after a workout as well.

My personal trainer said i should take weight gain daily even if im not working out whereas whey protein just after a workout because you just sh*t it out if you have not worked out. So something like this:
5.4KG REFLEX NUTRITION INSTANT MASS WEIGHT GAIN PROTEIN on eBay (end time 05-Jul-09 15:00:52 BST)
I imagine that would last around 3months or so..... with me taking whey protein after a workout as well.

That's the stuff, use it for breakfast, maybe a half serving on a training day as you will have a protein shake after training.

Have a recovery shake (protein with a simple sugar) after training. Maybe some BCAAs before training, or a small protein drink.

There probably isn't much point eating more than 1g per pound of bodyweight though so don't fall for the idea of eating more protein making you grow faster. The body can only synthesis muscle cells at a maximum of about 1lb per week if training "naturally", 1lb is the upper limit.

That's the stuff, use it for breakfast, maybe a half serving on a training day as you will have a protein shake after training.

Have a recovery shake (protein with a simple sugar) after training. Maybe some BCAAs before training, or a small protein drink.

There probably isn't much point eating more than 1g per pound of bodyweight though so don't fall for the idea of eating more protein making you grow faster. The body can only synthesis muscle cells at a maximum of about 1lb per week if training "naturally", 1lb is the upper limit.

Thanks alot mate for all your help. I shall get back to you in a couple of months to see if there is any change. Rep added ;-)

Oh! Before I forget...

Use a digital kitchen balance (try Maplin) to weigh your powders out as the density of the stuff varies (probably to get you to use more). The serving size of Instant Mass is "five scoops" yet five scoops of it weight a lot more than the 136g serving size! It's closer to four full scoops.

thats the stuff my friend uses and i use the normal reflex protein powder i get mine from monstersupplements

i think you will find the tabs are called nap50 not nat,

oral only cycles are frowned upon but only because people lose there gains supposedly (read on). not because there supposed to be dangerous,

if you do a short cycle you wont harm yourself infact you will do more harm binge drinking.

short cycles are ok, most use dbol as a kicker for 4 weeks yet they boo people who want to use dbol only saying its dangerous, how's it any more dangerous than them using it as a kicker? it isnt. short cycles are fine.

also on the you will lose your gains lark, again its roid dependent but mostly down to dbol again as you get lots of water weight which makes you look big, once you stop you lose this and people confuse this with losing there gains, it wasnt gains in the first place it was water.

if you can put 30lbs on over say 5 weeks on dbol after pct you could expect to keep half of it, 15lbs in 5 weeks by anyones standards is great so you shouldnt moan but most do.

first cycle will always be the best one (most gains) and most go for a dbol tab kicker with test injected.

ive said in other threads not related to roids though that diet is king, if your on roids with the diet you stated you can only expect one thing and it aint big gains well not the sort you want, try a big shit load of fat.

there not magic drugs you take and get big, people seem to think they are, theres still lots of hard work involved and as stated if you only 10 stone you could add 3 more natural even though it wouldnt be a quick fix.

and tell your mate hes going to shut off his own natural test if he dont quit that shit hes doing, if it aint done right and in a cycle with pct your asking for trouble, dont belie ve all the shit about he'll die thats bollocks theres no reported deaths that have been confirmed from steroids FACT.

WHAT HE WILL DO THOUGH IS **** HIS NATURAL TEST FOR GOOD, basically when he stops it his body wont produce its own no more, say hello to mr i look and act like a big girl.

also lets get the small dick shite out of the way, its a myth, the only thing that can happen and it doesnt happen to everyone is the nads will shrink, they shrink because your brain tells your sack you dont need any because of the amount you have in you from the roids.

once the roids are over with the brain tells the nads to resume and they will be back to normal.

theres a lot of bollocks out there about them mostly to scare you off using them, but you ask any one whos used them and they wont and dont have a bad word about them.

just to add again there not for everyone and its choice but i wont judge anyone who uses, but i will offer advice to people asking and reply especially if there not ready for them and in your case id say your not.

thought id add this after reading lot of google type replies and the stupid non factual replies from some of the people on here who have an opinion on every subject, i think thats only fair as i dont want you to take whats written as gospel from people on here, same goes for me though dont believe me go research it yourself.

Oh! Before I forget...

Use a digital kitchen balance (try Maplin) to weigh your powders out as the density of the stuff varies (probably to get you to use more). The serving size of Instant Mass is "five scoops" yet five scoops of it weight a lot more than the 136g serving size! It's closer to four full scoops.

Okie dokie will do. Thanks once again pal.

oral only cycles are frowned upon but only because people lose there gains supposedly (read on). not because there supposed to be dangerous,

if you do a short cycle you wont harm yourself infact you will do more harm binge drinking.

short cycles are ok, most use dbol as a kicker for 4 weeks yet they boo people who want to use dbol only saying its dangerous, how's it any more dangerous than them using it as a kicker? it isnt. short cycles are fine.

also on the you will lose your gains lark, again its roid dependent but mostly down to dbol again as you get lots of water weight which makes you look big, once you stop you lose this and people confuse this with losing there gains, it wasnt gains in the first place it was water.

if you can put 30lbs on over say 5 weeks on dbol after pct you could expect to keep half of it, 15lbs in 5 weeks by anyones standards is great so you shouldnt moan but most do.

first cycle will always be the best one (most gains) and most go for a dbol tab kicker with test injected.

ive said in other threads not related to roids though that diet is king, if your on roids with the diet you stated you can only expect one thing and it aint big gains well not the sort you want, try a big shit load of fat.

there not magic drugs you take and get big, people seem to think they are, theres still lots of hard work involved and as stated if you only 10 stone you could add 3 more natural even though it wouldnt be a quick fix.

and tell your mate hes going to shut off his own natural test if he dont quit that shit hes doing, if it aint done right and in a cycle with pct your asking for trouble, dont belie ve all the shit about he'll die thats bollocks theres no reported deaths that have been confirmed from steroids FACT.

WHAT HE WILL DO THOUGH IS **** HIS NATURAL TEST FOR GOOD, basically when he stops it his body wont produce its own no more, say hello to mr i look and act like a big girl.

also lets get the small dick shite out of the way, its a myth, the only thing that can happen and it doesnt happen to everyone is the nads will shrink, they shrink because your brain tells your sack you dont need any because of the amount you have in you from the roids.

once the roids are over with the brain tells the nads to resume and they will be back to normal.

theres a lot of bollocks out there about them mostly to scare you off using them, but you ask any one whos used them and they wont and dont have a bad word about them.

just to add again there not for everyone and its choice but i wont judge anyone who uses, but i will offer advice to people asking and reply especially if there not ready for them and in your case id say your not.

thought id add this after reading lot of google type replies and the stupid non factual replies from some of the people on here who have an opinion on every subject, i think thats only fair as i dont want you to take whats written as gospel from people on here, same goes for me though dont believe me go research it yourself.

Brilliant! thanks for all the info and i shall tell my naive mate about this. (rep added)

also lets get the small dick shite out of the way, its a myth, the only thing that can happen and it doesnt happen to everyone is the nads will shrink

I don't think anyone's mentioned dicks yet. I did mention 'genital shrinkage' and testicles are genitals as I'm sure you're aware.

You dick will not shrink, although low sperm count and impotence (combined with increased sexual desire!!) are common side effects.

I don't think anyone's mentioned dicks yet. I did mention 'genital shrinkage' and testicles are genitals as I'm sure you're aware.

You dick will not shrink, although low sperm count and impotence (combined with increased sexual desire!!) are common side effects.

u can injected to get them to drop again , but it just becomes a never ending loop, one for this and one for that ..

then testosterone injection from the doctor for the rest of your life when your body has stopped makin it ..

r we putting u off yet ?

dont belie ve all the shit about he'll die thats bollocks theres no reported deaths that have been confirmed from steroids FACT.

I imagine there are some somewhere.

You probably won't find one where Oxymetholone was taken for a nine-month cycle.

This talks about effects on the liver (Oxymetholone gets a mention) and not about actual death causes.

Drug-induced liver disease - Google Books

EDIT:

Had a text conversation with a BMS I know and he cites prostate cancer as a cause of death from steroid use. I realise that might be due to DHT increase (that's the one that can accelerate male pattern baldness as well) and not all steroids do that [Citation needed!].

I phoned a friend that has used AAS before including Oxymetholone and he said it's generally used as a kick-starter, not in those doses and cycles though (he iterated how strong it is). He also said that he has read stories of coroner's reports where heart hypertrophy has played a part in death where bodybuilders have dropped dead.

It would be totally wrong to portray steroids as harmless muscle-building drugs. They are best used under medical supervision (evaluation of dose and liver enzymes, etcetera) to cure people or make their lives easier. If they were more-or-less harmless supplements then Holland & Barrett would be selling them.

As an aside before someone trys to compare them; Alcohol and nicotine are quite destructive and have probably squeezed past laws due to the acceptance they have, due to the amount of time they have been about, and tax.

There are probably only few writeups on death directly from steroid usage because mortality is caused some time later by liver and other tumours, or enlarged heart. By that time it may be difficult to determine what (if anything) was taken and for how long.

I'm not trying to bash steroid users, I've considered it myself. I know a lot of users who do great but there has to be a negative side to taking them long term. By long term I mean long cycles or repeated shorter cycles.

Last edited:

Quick one Sandman, you say if i took the i would get fat because of the diet i am on why is this? ( my friend eats alot more crap than me ie kebabs, crisps, chocolate and he works out as much as me and takes the steriods and his physique is far from fat)
Thanks,
Nick.

Also are these any good:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CREATINE-MONO...66:2|39:1|72:1688|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Last edited:
Well, my point of view is that steriods should only be taken in small amounts, and only if the steriod does not have any adverse side effects. If you want to build your body, occasional use of steriods is okay but try not to get addicted after you see the results that it (might) bring you. Good luck in your body building :D

Back