Reaction score
Hi there, i am looking to bulk up and gain muscle. I am currently at:
10st0.0lb/63.5kg
5ft9. 7in/177cm
fat index: 10.9%
fat mass: 1st1.2lb/6.9kg
free f.mass 8st12.7lb/56.6kg
BMI: 20.3

I got to the gym 4-5days a week and concentrate on my upper body. I was speaking to my personal trainer at the gym and he recommended weight gain and protein. A friend of mine is taking actual steriods and i can see the difference in weight and strength that he has. Is there any legal steriods of some sought? i dont really want to take actual illegal steriods because of the side affects that they can have.
Thanks in advance.
Nick.

( Dekka (Deca) ProSteroid Mass Builder )

Reactions: J
Is there any legal steriods of some sought? i dont really want to take actual illegal steriods because of the side affects that they can have.

A steroid is a steroid. Legality has nothing to do with side effects.

legal to take and have a small amount on u , but not if your selling , then thats a different story

A steroid is a steroid. Legality has nothing to do with side effects.

Surely they are not legal for the side affects as well as the cheating sports competition element?? if not then my mistake.

Surely they are not legal for the side affects as well as the cheating sports competition element?? if not then my mistake.

u cant use if your a pro runner and so on ( because there tested and r not allowed ) .. but u can if your a wrestler lol .. fook me the sport would be on its arse without them

http://steroidsuk.co.uk/

m8 its a 50/50 call . l used for years and loved it , fast growth and fast recovery between reps , some m8s had a bad time on them .. anger problems mostly ,

u need to look into it well m8 and dont use tappets for a start .. decca is a good one to start with

m8 its a 50/50 call . l used for years and loved it , fast growth and fast recovery between reps , some m8s had a bad time on them .. anger problems mostly ,

u need to look into it well m8 and dont use tappets for a start .. decca is a good one to start with

Thanks for that. Is there a none injectable decca available to buy online? (safe source)

Thanks for that. Is there a none injectable decca available to buy online? (safe source)

as l said above u dont want to use tablets m8 . liver and kidney problems . u need to ask your m8 at the gym , buy from someone who knows someone else if u get me , recommendation is the key and u get good advice too

as l said above u dont want to use tablets m8 . liver and kidney problems . u need to ask your m8 at the gym , buy from someone who knows someone else if u get me , recommendation is the key and u get good advice too

Okie dokie mate. The tablets hes taking are something like NAT50, he takes 1 a day and has to drink lots of water throughout the day. He paid £60 for 100tabs.

I suggest you watch the documentry "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

It looks in detail at the positives and negatives of steroid use.

As with any drug though they can be addictive.

Two doctors independently warned me about taking them, tendon damage and heart hypertrophy are what made me listen.

Apart from that, if you take a compound which can turn into DiHydroTestosterone (DHT) (some testosterone is turned into DHT) you can accelerate male pattern baldness and prostate problems. Some steroids are worse than others for that.

Hi there, i am looking to bulk up and gain muscle. I am currently at:
10st0.0lb/63.5kg
5ft9. 7in/177cm
fat index: 10.9%
fat mass: 1st1.2lb/6.9kg
free f.mass 8st12.7lb/56.6kg
BMI: 20.3

I got to the gym 4-5days a week and concentrate on my upper body. I was speaking to my personal trainer at the gym and he recommended weight gain and protein. A friend of mine is taking actual steriods and i can see the difference in weight and strength that he has. Is there any legal steriods of some sought? i dont really want to take actual illegal steriods because of the side affects that they can have.
Thanks in advance.
Nick.

( Dekka (Deca) ProSteroid Mass Builder )

how long have you been working out? whats your diet like? some simple questions to answer before you even think about roids mate and steriods in the uk are legal to own and use yourself but illegal to sell, your mate is on one of the strongest tablets out on the market but i bet his cycle is only 2-4 weeks max due to them being very toxic to the liver is he taking milk thistle and novadex to stop the dreaded 'bitch tits' lmao

how long have you been working out? whats your diet like? some simple questions to answer before you even think about roids mate and steriods in the uk are legal to own and use yourself but illegal to sell, your mate is on one of the strongest tablets out on the market but i bet his cycle is only 2-4 weeks max due to them being very toxic to the liver is he taking milk thistle and novadex to stop the dreaded 'bitch tits' lmao

Lol. He has currently got 3months + worth of NAT50s and plans on taking them for at least 6more months. Been doing home exercise for 6months and over and about 3 weeks ago signed up for the gym. Have been going to the gym 4-5days a week. My personal trainer at the gym recommended i do his 3 week programme which consists of more upper body than lower body. He stated to this programme was to improve my body core muscle. He said eventually he wants to me start doing deadlifting and squatting etc (also he said he wants me to eventually start doing heavier weights and less reps to bulk up)
My typical diet is crappy foods for example this is what ate yesterday:
Toast in the morning
Pie - Sausage rolls lunch (cold)
Went to the gym and took protein drink after workout
large organic strawberry youghurt
lasagna and bread for dinner

I have the chance to get 100NAT50s for £60, taking 1 a day and drinking lots of water is the recommendation.

Back