Legal Steriods?

Quick one Sandman, you say if i took the i would get fat because of the diet i am on why is this? ( my friend eats alot more crap than me ie kebabs, crisps, chocolate and he works out as much as me and takes the steriods and his physique is far from fat)
Thanks,
Nick.

he will have a lot more fat than you think, but everyone is different, some react well some dont react at all to oral steroids, its genetics. you may be ok he may be ok but its only a few that get away with it without a lot of fat.

his gains are generally deemed as bad gains because of the junk he eats, you really need a clean diet although it is hard to do and even the pro's eat burgerkings ect to bump the calories up.

its all about calories, if his calories are up there he will gain but he will be gaining fat aswell, he may not look fat but thats the way they work, you see the bumps in the right places,

to bulid muscle its protein and calories, and plenty of them, he may be one of the lucky ones but its far and few between and i bet once he stops and does pct (hopefully he will after your words of wisdom) he will lose a lot of his gains as the test levels drop, but the fat level wont drop.

clean calories and clean diet will produce better results, you'd still lose gains but because the body fat isnt as high you look better for it.

as said everyone reacts differently, some get away with it some dont, nobodies the same.

but rule of thumb to make sure your not left with loads of fat is not to get all your calories from junk. although some cheating is allowed if its to bump them up.

your diet seemed to read like it wasnt very good for bulking, thats why i said you might* end up with gains you dont want, but to gain anyway you would need to eat like a horse.

1.5 x (times) your bodyweight in protein for starter min is the recommended level, the more the better.

add to that an average man is recommended to eat 2500 calories a day, to bulk make that 4000+ calories.

there lots of ins and outs and its not just what you eat it when you eat it,

bet if i said to you an apple in the evening is bad you say yeah right come on its fruit, well truth is its got too much sugar in it to eat late on, same with cereal you'd think weetabix late on bad no way, again it is, they have the wrong type of carbs for eating on a night, yet both the above are fine to eat through the day.

theres low gi carbs high gi carbs good fat bad fat ect ect.... good times to eat certain foods bad times ect ect again...thats why its recommended you do lots of homework before you start popping the pills, as in the end it could be a waste of money and time with little or no gains if done wrong.

its a bit like rocket science to do it right, but if you want results and no fat there are guidelines which have been used by the bodybuilders for years.

im babbling now and off the top of my head im just going through things i can remember without having to do some revision lol.

if your going to do it, homework and do it right, theres no point if you dont tbh, just look at your mate, no cycle just popping away pills, bet he doesnt even know what pct is let alone have a plan or know what drug to use for pct, heaven forbid if he gets man tits as he wont have a clue what to use to rescue it and if it takes hold its surgery to remove them puppies and thats pretty stupid no totally stupid, dont be fooled into doing it because he's gaining because he might be but he will lose a lot and without pct he's heading towards his own tadpole factory shutting down for good.

do it properly if your going to do it.

theres a saying,

theres steriod abuse and theres steriod use. 2 totally different things.

if you want to do it make sure your the latter and not like your mate .

Okie dokie mate. The tablets hes taking are something like NAT50, he takes 1 a day and has to drink lots of water throughout the day. He paid £60 for 100tabs.

lmao you start with 6 a day for a few weeks the 5432 etc then rest a week are two then take 1 2 3456 etc etc plenty water is right but just taking one a day is roobarb m8

id try and get a hold of some proper jabs if i was you tablets are roobarb

ps sus is best you cant go wrong and £60 for 100 tabs is a rip off more like £50 for a full corse 150 etc

lmao you start with 6 a day for a few weeks the 5432 etc then rest a week are two then take 1 2 3456 etc etc plenty water is right but just taking one a day is roobarb m8

id try and get a hold of some proper jabs if i was you tablets are roobarb

ps sus is best you cant go wrong and £60 for 100 tabs is a rip off more like £50 for a full corse 150 etc

it does depend on mg, there is some out there now that are 75mg in a single tab, so one tab may be right depending on strength of the said tab.

nap50 aka a50 aka a-bombs are usually about 50mg to 150mg a day, prices can vary but 55 quid for 60x 50mg tabs is around the right price, depends where and who you get them from.

copy paste below

Anadrol is one of the few steroids where the dose respondent curve flattens out very quickly. When you take 50mgs of Anadrol, you´ll make some very good gains. When you take 100mgs of Anadrol, you´ll make even more gains. However, it has been found that 100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (4). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs. Now, lets see how 50mgs and 100mgs of Oxymetholone actually effect strength, when compared with each other:

end copy paste

dbol anywhere from 25 to 50 mg a day is normal for good results. (25 quid for 100x 5mg tabs average, again brand and who and where ect...)

as said though a real cycle is made up of a kicker with some test, kicker for 4 weeks and test for 12 weeks all started at the same time. followed by pct.

oh and just to add i dont use them or know anyone who sells them, but i know a lot about them before i get any pm's

Last edited:
Hi there, i am looking to bulk up and gain muscle. I am currently at:
10st0.0lb/63.5kg
5ft9. 7in/177cm
fat index: 10.9%
fat mass: 1st1.2lb/6.9kg
free f.mass 8st12.7lb/56.6kg
BMI: 20.3

I got to the gym 4-5days a week and concentrate on my upper body. I was speaking to my personal trainer at the gym and he recommended weight gain and protein. A friend of mine is taking actual steriods and i can see the difference in weight and strength that he has. Is there any legal steriods of some sought? i dont really want to take actual illegal steriods because of the side affects that they can have.
Thanks in advance.
Nick.

( Dekka (Deca) ProSteroid Mass Builder )

Remember Steroid Abuse will lead to Irriversible side affects! bahh eat plenty protein , carbs , whey e.c.t is the best , you are what you eat its all in the food! do it natural so you know you have it in you and not enhanced

If you wanna bulk up try these there great do 1 a day pure fresh fruit smoothies before the gym chop the fruit and add to the blender 1 at a time -

half a mug of poridge oat's

Milk
1 bannana
1 orange
1 yougort
half cup cranberie juice

orange juice
any other fruit you have
Ice

Make about 2 or 3 pints! Taste great , gives you loads energy , the poridge oats are good for bulking and tonning up

vitamix.jpg
Scotts%20porridge%20oats%20large.jpg

Last edited:
Mate your young keep of the roids... Personally being of similar build all I can say is keep of the crap food, eat right and train hard... Work one muscle per day and give it some time you will bulk up in no time!

I was 9st after I left uni and within 3months I got myself upto 11st by purely eating right and having maximuscle cyclone twice a day. Thats on top of having a full time job working over time and doing 4 reps / 4 excercises per muscle.

Some people are just naturally skinny build, but work on your chest and shoulders, biceps and triceps and the you will notice a very nice natraul improvement. Give it time dont rush it.

Last edited:
Thanks all for input. I shall do it the proper way and give it 3months and get back to you all on the outcome. I shall also keep you updated on my mate and his roid taking.

My mate wants to know a PCT and also where is the best place to buy them on the net? (PM me the link)
Thanks.

Anyone got the PCT for these oxy-drolic 50s for my mate? (going to tell him asap)

Fcuk all this Shiite inject 3 mil of Sus every 2 days and do normal half hour work outs you will naturally build a bigger a appetite and you might even let your lass squat on you without crushing your ribs lol.

people dont reccomend sus but its the nuts deca is just to fat big and water

Last edited:
Hi mate just read this thread and i noticed you said that u couldnt go for certain shakes cos of the price.

speaking as a biologist the prices are highg becasue of the enzymes within the powder. Some protiens are more expensive because the makers develop enzymes which help you absorb the protein more efficiently.

Your body cant naturally digest all that extra protein and u just shit most of it out. The enzymes are there to help your body use as much as the protein as possible by breaking it down.

Also with ur roids issue, you can get protein shakes that contain testosterone boosters (natural) and non harmful. I used them, there not as fast as roids but much faster than normal shakes in building muscle.

If you wanna put on weight use a weight gain supplement or just work till exhaustion. 6 Months ago i had the same stats as you. In 3 months i put on 2 stones and got ripped with just promax extreme (maximuscle) and working out till i nearly passed out, my apatite just grew as i did. At the end of the its all about hard work, wether u use shakes or roids.

P.S i was gonna take roids my mate to dbol and got ripped, but for me the price was too big, although sometimes i do wonder....

let us know how u get on

Hi mate just read this thread and i noticed you said that u couldnt go for certain shakes cos of the price.

speaking as a biologist the prices are highg becasue of the enzymes within the powder. Some protiens are more expensive because the makers develop enzymes which help you absorb the protein more efficiently.

Your body cant naturally digest all that extra protein and u just shit most of it out. The enzymes are there to help your body use as much as the protein as possible by breaking it down.

Also with ur roids issue, you can get protein shakes that contain testosterone boosters (natural) and non harmful. I used them, there not as fast as roids but much faster than normal shakes in building muscle.

If you wanna put on weight use a weight gain supplement or just work till exhaustion. 6 Months ago i had the same stats as you. In 3 months i put on 2 stones and got ripped with just promax extreme (maximuscle) and working out till i nearly passed out, my apatite just grew as i did. At the end of the its all about hard work, wether u use shakes or roids.

P.S i was gonna take roids my mate to dbol and got ripped, but for me the price was too big, although sometimes i do wonder....

let us know how u get on

Thanks for that pal. Well i am around 3months into the gym now and am starting to tell the difference. I am using weight gain and am around 11st now which seems ok for someone at my height and age (19 - 5ft 9). I am taking NRG TTP all in one at the moment after workouts along with weight gain. Hopefully another 3 months down the line i start to actually look bigger. I seem to have "small" arms which need bulking up. I am doing alot of arm exercises so hopefully that will fill them out again. My diet is poor but i think i still have a good physique considering how poor it is. At the moment times are hard for me and the mrs. Me being unemployed and her being the working one makes it hard for a good diet and a good protein suppliment intake. Once i find employment i can see me taking on a good diet which should make things easier in getting a better physique.
Thanks for pulling back this thread. (Repp added)

Cheers,
Nick.

my mate took dbol and got ripped, but for me the price was too big, although sometimes i do wonder....

you sure it was dbol? one thing dbol doesnt do is give you the ripped look infact it known to give the bloated muscle look and not the lean ripped look, you sure it wasnt anavar, a-bombs or even winstrol?

i doubt it was dbol, not for the ripped look anyway.

also price did you mean price as in health or price as in money, as dbol is one of the cheapest roids on the market 100 5mg tab around 25 quid.

oh and i just saw the pct question from a bit back dont know if the mate has been sorted but he needs nolvadex aka tamoxifen,

you sure it was dbol? one thing dbol doesnt do is give you the ripped look infact it known to give the bloated muscle look and not the lean ripped look, you sure it wasnt anavar, a-bombs or even winstrol?

also price did you mean price as in health or price as in money, as dbol is one of the cheapest roids on the market 100 5mg tab around 25 quid.

oh and i just saw the pct question from a bit back dont know if the mate has been sorted but he needs nolvadex aka tamoxifen,

Hi there, my mate has still been taking these tablets but they seem to have no affect in weight gain. I think that maybe these tablets a phony tbh because these tabs are ment to be one of the strongest you can get.

Hi there, my mate has still been taking these tablets but they seem to have no affect in weight gain. I think that maybe these tablets a phony tbh because these tabs are ment to be one of the strongest you can get.

there not magic beans though, if he aint lifting heavy and eating like a horse hes wasting his time.

lifting light medium weights will only define what he has and thats if the diet is right,

heavy weights and eating right and there will be results, he needs to aim at lifting heavier every time he goes to the gym or whatever he does.

if he thinks taking them and doing nadda will give him weight gain and a built look hes going to be very disappointed.

on the other hand he may have duffs but without knowing what he does training and food wise i wouldnt be able to say.

is there any tell tale signs? nad shrinkage ect.

magic beans they aint so if they are real he wont see gains, and as i said in a previous post oral only cycles after you stop you can lose a hell of a lot of it, pct is essential.

Last edited:
there not magic beans though, if he aint lifting heavy and eating like a horse hes wasting his time.

lifting light medium weights will only define what he has and thats if the diet is right,

heavy weights and eating right and there will be results, he needs to aim at lifting heavier every time he goes to the gym or whatever he does.

if he thinks taking them and doing nadda will give him weight gain and a built look hes going to be very disappointed.

on the other hand he may have duffs but without knowing what he does training and food wise i wouldnt be able to say.

is there any tell tale signs? nad shrinkage ect.

magic beans they aint so if they are real he wont see gains, and as i said in a previous post oral only cycles after you stop you can lose a hell of a lot of it, pct is essential.

The only sign that they are working is he gets a really bad back if he does not drink alot of water on them. I've told him to stop taking them and do it naturally, especially at our age. I think personally he will no buy anymore after the bunch hes got now have gone.

Hi sandman

im 100% sure he was talking Dianabol Methandrostenolone, the website he showed me was selling 90 tabs for $120 (dollars) and thats all i looked at, but just searched google and saw it for £30 which is making me think a bit more.

His training was high cardio and a very good fish diet so i guess that must have helped?

and yottabit... no problem anytime mate

I suggest you watch the documentry "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

It looks in detail at the positives and negatives of steroid use.

As with any drug though they can be addictive.

downloaded this and didnt relise 1 hour 45mins lol but thought fcku it..worth the download thought..some good points made in there..still not sure myself about them though..suppose im in no hurry to make gains and way im going at the min..would just be a waste..back playin football but gym im only gettin twice a fortnight..

i think you will find the tabs are called nap50 not nat,

oral only cycles are frowned upon but only because people lose there gains supposedly (read on). not because there supposed to be dangerous,

if you do a short cycle you wont harm yourself infact you will do more harm binge drinking.

short cycles are ok, most use dbol as a kicker for 4 weeks yet they boo people who want to use dbol only saying its dangerous, how's it any more dangerous than them using it as a kicker? it isnt. short cycles are fine.

also on the you will lose your gains lark, again its roid dependent but mostly down to dbol again as you get lots of water weight which makes you look big, once you stop you lose this and people confuse this with losing there gains, it wasnt gains in the first place it was water.

if you can put 30lbs on over say 5 weeks on dbol after pct you could expect to keep half of it, 15lbs in 5 weeks by anyones standards is great so you shouldnt moan but most do.

first cycle will always be the best one (most gains) and most go for a dbol tab kicker with test injected.

ive said in other threads not related to roids though that diet is king, if your on roids with the diet you stated you can only expect one thing and it aint big gains well not the sort you want, try a big shit load of fat.

there not magic drugs you take and get big, people seem to think they are, theres still lots of hard work involved and as stated if you only 10 stone you could add 3 more natural even though it wouldnt be a quick fix.

and tell your mate hes going to shut off his own natural test if he dont quit that shit hes doing, if it aint done right and in a cycle with pct your asking for trouble, dont belie ve all the shit about he'll die thats bollocks theres no reported deaths that have been confirmed from steroids FACT.

WHAT HE WILL DO THOUGH IS **** HIS NATURAL TEST FOR GOOD, basically when he stops it his body wont produce its own no more, say hello to mr i look and act like a big girl.

also lets get the small dick shite out of the way, its a myth, the only thing that can happen and it doesnt happen to everyone is the nads will shrink, they shrink because your brain tells your sack you dont need any because of the amount you have in you from the roids.

once the roids are over with the brain tells the nads to resume and they will be back to normal.

theres a lot of bollocks out there about them mostly to scare you off using them, but you ask any one whos used them and they wont and dont have a bad word about them.

just to add again there not for everyone and its choice but i wont judge anyone who uses, but i will offer advice to people asking and reply especially if there not ready for them and in your case id say your not.

thought id add this after reading lot of google type replies and the stupid non factual replies from some of the people on here who have an opinion on every subject, i think thats only fair as i dont want you to take whats written as gospel from people on here, same goes for me though dont believe me go research it yourself.

great post m8 though one this this kid is 19 and been trainning for a short time . he should be no where near steroids.

great post m8 though one this this kid is 19 and been trainning for a short time . he should be no where near steroids.

hence the replies.

there not magic drugs you take and get big, people seem to think they are, theres still lots of hard work involved and as stated if your only 10 stone you could add 3 more natural even though it wouldnt be a quick fix.

and

just to add again there not for everyone and its choice but i wont judge anyone who uses, but i will offer advice to people asking and reply especially if there not ready for them and in your case id say your not.

hence the replies.

there not magic drugs you take and get big, people seem to think they are, theres still lots of hard work involved and as stated if your only 10 stone you could add 3 more natural even though it wouldnt be a quick fix.

and

Well said, it good to know there are people with experience who are willing to give the truth and cut the bull sh*t you here on the streets

Back