Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Le Guen Leaves Rangers!

burley

believe it or not

i am a celtic man and my father is a ranger man......dont ask.... family history

so i phoned him as soon as i heard.....he was surprised..... asked him who
he thought might take over....

he thought burley right away and nobody else .......

might put money on it

geecam

i agree

I want Walter Smith and Ally McCoist to stay in the Scotland role!

They're doing a smashin job there!

I'm a Rangers fan but I'm a Scotland fan first! I wouldn't want Scotlands form do deterierate because of Rangers!

altough being a celtic fan more than that i am a Scotland fan....and i would hate to see SCOTLAND loose walter and ally, they are doing a great job

geecam

Yes he was doing a great job for Celtic!

got to agree....he has saved him self a bit

i think he was starting to look bad in france...

it is said that he is looking for the psg job....sounds realistist..

what do you think?

geecam

got to agree....he has saved him self a bit

i think he was starting to look bad in france...

it is said that he is looking for the psg job....sounds realistist..

what do you think?

geecam

Yeah he will be PSG manager next week. Rangers are now left with no captain, no manager and a a good few rejects brought in from him.

Rangers going after Scot Brown, Kevin Thompson and Andy Webster (Loan). Dont know who is choosing these players coz it cant be our non existent manager.

was never realy a scotland fan.
but gave support when smith took over,
i suppose iam selfish ,

that is crazy........unless you can tell me you are not SCOTTISH

no wonder the country in such a state

geecam..... a loyal SCOTLAND fan.... no matter the manager...

geecam

Rangers going after Scot Brown, Kevin Thompson and Andy Webster (Loan). Dont know who is choosing these players coz it cant be our non existent manager.

still.....i would like them for celtic....Scotland would become a better team over night if we signed them...but then if rangers sined them it would still be good for SCOTLAND

geecam

a dont want walter back hes bn ther a would give durant and mcoist the job and i thik they would do a great job and thet both are rangers men through and through

Naw Naw ...........

Stay Please....................................

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10AcU292YlY

Last edited:
a dont want walter back hes bn ther a would give durant and mcoist the job and i thik they would do a great job and thet both are rangers men through and through

As far as im aware Walter isnt getting the job. Mcoist is and Walter would be director of football.

Webster will be unveiled tomorrow (think its just a load deal), and McCoist on Monday and Thompson and Brown next week too.

As far as im aware Walter isnt getting the job. Mcoist is and Walter would be director of football.

Webster will be unveiled tomorrow (think its just a load deal), and McCoist on Monday and Thompson and Brown next week too.

Are You Chick Young in Disguise????? LOL

How realiable is your source Ice???

Are You Chick Young in Disguise????? LOL

How realiable is your source Ice???

Wait and see. If im right im right. If im wrong well sorry i kick my source square in the nuts! p.s. i think chick young pays for his cable!! if he has it that is.

lets not go backwards walter and ally in all reality wont be there. in my opinion it will prob be billy davis. has worked wonders on limited budgets with clubs and might be able to do a good job with gers. would not mind george burley either seems to know how to manage. lets also not forget it does not matter what plg thought about barry at least he would fight for the jersey not like nearly all of plg sigings. and good on boyd for his tribute to fergie tuesday.

lets not go backwards walter and ally in all reality wont be there. in my opinion it will prob be billy davis. has worked wonders on limited budgets with clubs and might be able to do a good job with gers. would not mind george burley either seems to know how to manage. lets also not forget it does not matter what plg thought about barry at least he would fight for the jersey not like nearly all of plg sigings. and good on boyd for his tribute to fergie tuesday.

got to agree.....quite liked the 6 finger salute from boyd....alot of people seem to go missing when the trouble starts.....

geecam

got to agree.....quite liked the 6 finger salute from boyd....alot of people seem to go missing when the trouble starts.....

geecam

Its well known that when Boyd got dropped alot of the Scottish people in gers team were very unhappy. They all stick together and are friends off the park. So when one got harshly treated pissed them all off.

Its well known that when Boyd got dropped alot of the Scottish people in gers team were very unhappy. They all stick together and are friends off the park. So when one got harshly treated pissed them all off.

is this the split in the dressing room that Gavin rae didnt know about?.....he wasnt to brave was he during the interveiw after the game?? didnt see him knock back the captaincy or back fergie 1 bit....

geecam

Back