Le Guen Leaves Rangers!

Me too mate. They have a major task to turn things around but only time will tell Watty done it with Scotland, but he has a lot of dead wood to deal with and little dosh..

That what worrys me, not so much the Dosh, ALthough we need to find some from somewhere and lets face it he aint gona get alot from selling some of the "deadwood"

but I hope some of the less "patient" of the Rangers Support dont expect an instant Fix cause it aint gona happen, They need to be allowed the Time as well as some cash to solve the shambles thats been created and it aint all PLG's fault, the rot had set in before him, although he aint helped.

Wish we could get a major cash injection and not necessilary with David Murray/Bain in charge.

Some say we may not go forward with the new management ( although I really hope they do and think they will) but one thing for sure IMO it will help a hela of lot to stop the rot and put the rangers back on track, It has to have given the whole place one massive lift.

I like Walter and McCoist and think they could do a good job as long as they get their roles right. I don't know how the partnership would work if walter was director of football and McCoist the manager, just a word of caution on this one, remember Dalgleish and Barnes in similar roles and circumstances at celtic ..........:hubbahubba:

Back