lcd on ceiling

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was just laying on bed bed trying to work out which wall i could fit a 32 lcd tv and then it cross my mind is thier any reason i could not put it on the ceiling above my bed seem a ideal place as i could run the in to the atic

given the amount of rubbish people store in their attics, wieght wont be an issue providing you anchor into the joists or preferably fasten a peice of 2x4 accross your joists and anchor into that to spred the weight over a larger area

but if it falls on you your fecked!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i was just laying on bed bed trying to work out which wall i could fit a 32 lcd tv and then it cross my mind is thier any reason i could not put it on the ceiling above my bed seem a ideal place as i could run the in to the atic

Please dont tell me your gonna mount a tv above your bed so you have to lie on your back all the time to watch it.

funniest thing ive heard for a long time how old are you 13 at a guess

:roflmao:

The screen would overheat as theres no gap above to vent it - also it may fall if the anchor opints fail for whatever reason and you will die or be horribly disformed.

The screen would overheat as theres no gap above to vent it - also it may fall if the anchor opints fail for whatever reason and you will die or be horribly disformed.

lol hawkish die or be horribly disformed thats funny as fcuk its like a warning sign on a packet of tabs

im creased up i cant stop laughing :proud:

If your serious about mounting a screen in the ceiling why not go for a tilevision tv. mounted in the ceiling rather than on it not much weight in them might be cool certainly different.

Back