Launch date confirmed 29/11/2013

hi mate, have they said anything about the games do you know ? retailers are currently asking for around £55, is that the definate price or has that yet to be confirmed ?

hi mate, have they said anything about the games do you know ? retailers are currently asking for around £55, is that the definate price or has that yet to be confirmed ?

seems the going rate might get it a fiver cheaper from online retailers like shopto, then there are the supermarket wars!

hi, yeah ive just had another quick look on amazon etc, some are 45 and 47 pounds now, have you pre ordered one mate ? if so where from ? i think i want to pre order one but not sure if il be better waiting and just going into the shop on the day or a couple of days after, be wanting fifa 14 for defo and then thinking call of duty ghosts or watch dog, whos pre ordered one and where from ?
now xbox one has dropped all the silly drm restrictions im thinking i may get one of them when they start selling with out the kinect, now the kinect doesnt need to be connected all the time they are bound to release a version where you can buy xbox on its own , i normally get both consoles, but like i say will probably hold of xbox until price comes down and no kinect included, ps4 though i would like as soon as i can, just unsure where to order,

hi, yeah ive just had another quick look on amazon etc, some are 45 and 47 pounds now, have you pre ordered one mate ? if so where from ? i think i want to pre order one but not sure if il be better waiting and just going into the shop on the day or a couple of days after, be wanting fifa 14 for defo and then thinking call of duty ghosts or watch dog, whos pre ordered one and where from ?
now xbox one has dropped all the silly drm restrictions im thinking i may get one of them when they start selling with out the kinect, now the kinect doesnt need to be connected all the time they are bound to release a version where you can buy xbox on its own , i normally get both consoles, but like i say will probably hold of xbox until price comes down and no kinect included, ps4 though i would like as soon as i can, just unsure where to order,

the games are always over priced for every generation launch, its always been that way. they will drop down to normal prices at quickly after launch. as for preorders, you are pretty screwed, as guaranteed launch day consoles are gone a few weeks ago. you might find one in a shop on launch day, but I doubt it.

i have mine ordered from amazon since the day after E3, cant wait to get it

really looking forward to the ps4 remote play features with vita. hopefully the vita and memory card price reductions announced yesterday will help to sell more vita's. a lot of people don't realise how fantastic a handheld console it is, and when ps4 is released it will be even better. for anybody who is a member of PS+ its a no brainer to own one. the amount of games that are free is amazing.

i also planned to buy an xbox at some point, but i aint going near it this generation. Microsoft have lost this generation before it even begins, and i aint risking them abandoning the console a few years into its life, which they pretty much done with the xbox360 the last few years. they concentrated on nothing but Kinect games, that nobody wanted. last generation the ps3 eventually ground the xbox360 into last place, this generation is going to be back to ps2 days. the ps4 is going to stomp all over it from the beginning.

Last edited:
PS4 Launch Titles

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Blu-ray/digital)
Basement Crawl (digital)
Battlefield 4 (Blu-ray/digital)
Blacklight (digital)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Blu-ray/digital)
Contrast (digital)
DC Universe Online (digital)
Doki-Doki Universe (digital)
DriveClub (Blu-ray/digital)
FIFA 14 (Blu-ray/digital)
Flower (digital)
Hohokum (digital)
Just Dance 2014 (Blu-ray/digital)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (Blu-ray/digital)
Knack (Blu-ray/digital)
Lego Marvel Superheroes (Blu-ray/digital)
Madden NFL 25 (Blu-ray/digital)
Minecraft (digital)
N++ (digital)
NBA Live (Blu-ray/digital)
NBA 2K14 (Blu-ray/digital)
Need for Speed: Rivals (Blu-ray/digital)
Pinball Arcade (digital)
Planetside 2 (digital)
Pool Nation Extreme (digital)
ResoGun (digital)
Skylanders: Swap Force (Blu-ray/digital)
Super Motherload (digital)
The Playroom (preinstalled)
Tiny Brains (digital)
Warframe (digital)
War Thunder (digital)
Watch Dogs (Blu-ray/digital)

Think I'll get one after new year and when stocks are replenished since there is no exclusives I want from either consoles launch list. (BF4, COD:Ghosts and Watchdogs will be PC for me)

Last edited:
there is a few games im interested in. got assassins creed preordered.

but cant decide whether to get killzone or watchdogs. if I sell one of my ps3's and all my games then I will get some more. going to get rid of my 3.55 cfw 60gb and keep my slim for ps+ games.

Im interested in that watchdog, ive never been a fan of killzone, think i mighht just wait it out and see if any deals come up or go into few shops on lauch day but doubt that will work,

hi, just been reading up on the remote play with vita, sames you can continue your game on ps vita etc, is this just on your home network or is the idea to be able to play it while away from home ? presume you will need a internet connection where ever you are to play it ?

the finer details of remote play have not been fully explained.

it seems like its running on the new service that sony bought called Gaikai. they will use this from next year to stream the entire ps3 back catalogue to ps4, and possibly vita. this same service will also run remote play features. but I don't know if the remote play features will be available at launch. the remote play on your own network will work from day one, as its currently doing between vita and ps3. and eventually it will work from anywhere in the world, this might work from launch day also as the vita can also do it with ps3 just now. although its limited on ps3 to videos and certain games, due to the system resource limitations on ps3. the ps4 on the other hand, has a second processor in it that im sure is being used for this purpose and few other things

Back