latest mame32 ?

nilrem

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
new to the mame scene and i'm running ver 0.62 , just wondered what the latest was , been doing a lot of searching and there are loads of different 1's out there just wondered if anyone had a link i could use to get the latest

cheers

Dunno about the latest, last time i upgraded it was 103b.

cheers waka , been trying to register with fileplanet so i can download but it won't let me create an account all i get is the message below and i know i have entered all my info in properly

sorry, but based on the information provided we are unable to process your registration.

any idea's why ???

cheers guys

Hi nilrem, sorry for the delay in replying. Not sure why you can't register with fp...it's crap anyway!

How are you with newsgroups? The latest version always seems to get posted in alt.binaries.emulators.mame (we're up to v110 now!)

W.

seriously id get mame32 0.64, its not the latest but its the one everyone uses when playing online. because its more stable. i think the 0.64 source code was lost because of pc problem. and the only copy of source was modifyed which is the newer version, in the mame32, goto file \ start netplay, then it loads the kaillera gaming client :D

its hard to get hold of but heres a link for u http://www.moetaro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=209

Back