Latest keys - 25 Dec - lost ORF1/2 on Astra 1?

goldnet

Reaction score
Hi all - updated my 7102 with 115p patch and latest (25 Dec) Softcam and seem to have lost ORF 1 and 2 on Astra 1 19.2. After re-scanning, I do seem to have the channels on Astra 3D(?) at 23.5 but they randomly switch to scrambled/unscrambled (just before and immediately after this morning's Vienna Philharmonic concert, for example).

Is this just an incomplete update on my receiver (I did a full re-scan after the update - shall I do a channel save, restore to factory settings and reload channels) or has ORF moved its stations?

Advice from someone more technically aware than I would be appreciated...

Happy New Year to all...

the latest patches like 115 are a bit hit and miss with channel searches it makes a big mess of your channel list it's the frech channels on 19.2 that would be opened as an extra if you are not interestet in them you are better of to go back a patch and do channel searches on an older patch because patch 115 will make a mess of your channel list. and there is a newer softcam 1/1/12

the latest patches like 115 are a bit hit and miss with channel searches it makes a big mess of your channel list it's the frech channels on 19.2 that would be opened as an extra if you are not interestet in them you are better of to go back a patch and do channel searches on an older patch because patch 115 will make a mess of your channel list. and there is a newer softcam 1/1/12

Thanks Thijss

I'll take a look at the French channels to see whether they appeal - are these the main France1/2/3/4 networks?

Will also try out the new softcam.

And, if all else fails, I can return to 114 !

best wishes

Back