bobby123

satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jan release with the 9991 option

Attachments

• BM7000s Jan 04 2013 8ax.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 162
Nice one,any info about a update for the Blade Combo.

Cheers, any info on any changes, updates ?

Cheers Ratts, where are these images released, pm maybe ?

hi boby mate is this the firmware for the blade combo box mate as ive just recieved one theses boxes and im wanting the right firmware for it we special menu etc hope you dont mind me jumpin on thread thanks

hi boby mate is this the firmware for the blade combo box mate as ive just recieved one theses boxes and im wanting the right firmware for it we special menu etc hope you dont mind me jumpin on thread thanks

Don't use this on the Combo, to my knowledge the last 9991 firmware for the Combo is Sept.2012

Update there now appears to be a Combo firmware with 9991 Jan 2013, with working utube.

on post 1 m8

Reckon he's looking for the Combo update Joe

Alotmentman, seen the update on another forum don't think I'm allowed to post, not in downloads as far as I know.

all sorted now thanks everyone ,,sorry tookbita time getting back to you been away

all sorted now thanks everyone ,,sorry tookbita time getting back to you been away

If indeed you have the Combo box there is on a Sat site a server doing cable lines on open forum.

Hi all!

Sorry to bother you. I recently put the latest 2013 firmware on my bm7000s but when I put the IP address
in it says "not connected" I don't know if I'm putting in the wrong address or it's something else. I followed a YouTube video for the setup and the bloke put the 2011 firmware on his box and I don't know if this makes a difference with the IP address? I know I probably sound stupid to you lot but I could really do with some help.

Thanks

Hi all!

Sorry to bother you. I recently put the latest 2013 firmware on my bm7000s but when I put the IP address
in it says "not connected" I don't know if I'm putting in the wrong address or it's something else. I followed a YouTube video for the setup and the bloke put the 2011 firmware on his box and I don't know if this makes a difference with the IP address? I know I probably sound stupid to you lot but I could really do with some help.

Thanks
hi m8.
do you mean the boxes ip address or the ip address from your cline/nline payserver that you have to enter thru the 9991 menu ?

Hi thank for the reply.
When i go into ip settings and press the blue button for firmware update what am i supposed to type in there my computers ip address or do i not need to do anything? It currently has 000.000.000.000

Thanks

when you first go into ip settings you should have
1 DHCP Usage that should ON
2IP ADDRESS which will be got by the box itself
3SUBNET MASK again the box will get that
4GATEWAY
5DNS both normally gained by the box
I wouldn't bother doing the blue buttom firmware update from there.its easier to download from various forums (unofficial but that's generally what you want on) or direct from the blademedia website.these can be put on a usb stick and loaded that way.theres plenty of tutorials on forums that cover this

Oh ok. I have got all the freeview channel. Whats the benifit of me entering the blue button firmware? I do eventually want a cline payserver so will i sort that once i get my cline?

Thanks

Back