Latest 7.5 Msn Messenger Probs ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Iam having a lot of problems with the latest version of msn messenger 7.5.

It installs ok but I cant sign into it, ive tried everything, disabling security and everything and it still wont sign in :(
The other thing it cause's thats a real pain in the arse is that it can cause the system to hang sometimes and worse still, when shutting down the pc it takes forever, maybe more than 5 minutes, I end up just switching the pc off at the switch it takes so long.

The only fix I can use to get my msn messenger back working again is to uninstall the new 7.5 version and then install the slightly older 7.0 version, that sorts everything out and also allows me to sign into messenger without any problems.

Ive never had any problems like this with msn messenger before, has anyone else experienced these probs or similar.

Appreciate any advice and help.

Cheers : spook :

Im using version 7 m8 with no probs at all

im using 7.5 m8 and im have same problem with signing in takes ages.

i think msn 7.5 is still a beta, so you should expect these problems. otherwise, i recommend using v7, it may be older, but at least it stable (well, sort of LOL).

Yea, thats what Ive had to resort to doing "use version 7", the 7.5 version sucks big time, loads of problems with it here :(

Back