Laptop memory upgrade

hoss6800

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys,

I am planing to upgrade my laptops memory from 512 to 1gb. I have seen some Hynix on ebay and want some openian about this memory make. It is a 512MB Hynix DDR266 PC2100 SODIMM-512 MB DDR 266 PC 2100 the one I am planing to buy. I have had a look at other makes and they are more expensive.

Thanks
Hoss

Is it new? It may be s/hand, thats why it cheaper (having just looked he says it new...)...??? Hynix is a fairly well known brand, I suppose make sure the seller has a warranty/return policy, if your not happy don't buy it from there....Looks to me like he's got a bucket load to sell...-)lol

nothing wrong with hynix memory i have had many computers with that brand of memory in with no problems

however when buying memory if you can afford it id always use crucial and get a new stick buying second hand computer parts has give me a few headaches in the past and cost me more in the long run i always use crucial now use the online scanner then select the stick you can afford at least your mind is at ease

Thanks guys,
It says on his page that the memory have got manufacturer's life time warranty. I think I am going to order a pair today.

thanks again
hoss

Back