Landscaping Photos

stihl260

DW Top Poster +
Reaction score
I think most of you on here know what i do for a living.
So i have posted some photos of some of my work over the years.
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member-stihl260-albums-landscaping.html
I dont do that many domestic Landscaping Jobs these days.
The Hard Landscaping has taken its toll on my bad back,Lol.
So i mainly stick to Commercial Grounds Maintenance and Tree work these days, but not work taking pictures of Tree work.
Enjoy!

I think most of you on here know what i do for a living.
So i have posted some photos of some of my work over the years.
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member-stihl260-albums-landscaping.html
I dont do that many domestic Landscaping Jobs these days.
The Hard Landscaping has taken its toll on my bad back,Lol.
So i mainly stick to Commercial Grounds Maintenance and Tree work these days, but not work taking pictures of Tree work.
Enjoy!

nice work mate

in 2 years time i'll have learned how to do that, but take about 25 years afore i can!! lol

so what do you use for cutting mate? cylinder or rotary? or just dependent on teh size of the area?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Nice work.

Do you use a computer package to plan these out?

some awesome work there m8... dont think we'll be seeing you on rogue traders anytime soon lol :Clap:

nice work mate

in 2 years time i'll have learned how to do that, but take about 25 years afore i can!! lol

so what do you use for cutting mate? cylinder or rotary? or just dependent on teh size of the area?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I use A 21" Lawnflite Pro (Danarm, Kazz or whatever label they put on this month!) If in the trade you will know what i mean.
Rear roller with a Honda GV160 Engine.
For smaller pedestrian Work and Prestige Clients where stripes are Required.

One of 3 Ransomes Tripples, from the smaller and lighter ones up to the 4wd Dextron Highway .
You cant beat a Good cylinder mower if its been set up by someone who knows how to do it (i use Fag Papers to guage the cylinder set up!).
If it cuts one of those in half then its sharp and set up right.

A Kabota Out front mounted Triple contra rotating Floating rough cut machine.

And for Larger areas A Short wheel base Land rover TDI 5 on Dune buggy Tyres pulling Trailing gangs .

Nice work.

Do you use a computer package to plan these out?

No, Im afraid im old school design with scale drawings, Yes a pen, pencil Scale rule.
I am good at art, so i can produce finished drawings to better standard than most design packages.
The sort of clients i worked for prefered the personal touch!
I still used PC programs for estimation and costing, although most builder merchants these days have the same ability to use your account online and do much the same on their own site.
Most costings when it comes to labour etc its down to experience and knowing whats the best, safest and most cost effective way of producing the end result.
They have not invented a program yet that can match years of doing the job! Lol

Awesome work.

Currently working from my plans for the garden, got the gym done need to move 30 tonne and fit 18 wall leds and loads uplighters, 100m2 indian sandstone, eliptical lawn, pergola and more.....

I also got a rear roller Honda mower, love the stripes all neighbours ask how i do it...lol

Also need 180 plus plants.

:proud:

Last edited:
I use A 21" Lawnflite Pro (Danarm, Kazz or whatever label they put on this month!) If in the trade you will know what i mean.
Rear roller with a Honda GV160 Engine.
For smaller pedestrian Work and Prestige Clients where stripes are Required.

One of 3 Ransomes Tripples, from the smaller and lighter ones up to the 4wd Dextron Highway .
You cant beat a Good cylinder mower if its been set up by someone who knows how to do it (i use Fag Papers to guage the cylinder set up!).
If it cuts one of those in half then its sharp and set up right.

A Kabota Out front mounted Triple contra rotating Floating rough cut machine.

And for Larger areas A Short wheel base Land rover TDI 5 on Dune buggy Tyres pulling Trailing gangs .

we just got rid of our tripple

we use 2 G860's (8 blade cylinder) absolute belters, hardest part is keeping a straight line

we also have 2 hayter rotarys give a nice stripe also have a ransome mastiff 91 when we need to give it a good roll and pull it all back together

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thats a great job. I always like to see the talents on show in this forum.

Bilabonics project and now this.

Good job m8, you obviously are very good at your job.

Thank you for sharing your work, hopefully you'll be able to advise me on my garden if I ever get around to clearing the rubbish out.

:Cheers:

Looks the business fella your obviously very talented.
I also saw bilabonic's work and enjoyed it and to see this was a pleasure.
Good to see someone who takes pride in their work.

Awesome work.

Currently working from my plans for the garden, got the gym done need to move 30 tonne and fit 18 wall leds and loads uplighters, 100m2 indian sandstone, eliptical lawn, pergola and more.....

I also got a rear roller Honda mower, love the stripes all neighbours ask how i do it...lol

Also need 180 plus plants.

:proud:

I would like to see some photos of that mate , sounds an interesting Project!

Thanks for all the Posts Guys, glad you liked the Photos.
If anyone on here needs any tecnical advice or help on anything simliar, just Ask!

Back