L N B poblems

gray60

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello to you all, I have installed two motorised systems before with your help| I have the same receiver its a technomate 5402 hd with a 80 cm dish after trying to get a signal for days I changed the cable, still no signal anywhere the system is set up correctly I know think it maybe the lnb is there any way to test this out ,normally getting about 80% signal but no quality.yesterday I did get a brief signal from 7.3deg west then it disappeared, another thing is that when I turn off lnb signal remains on 80% any help would be appreciated. rgds gray.

Hello to you all, I have installed two motorised systems before with your help| I have the same receiver its a technomate 5402 hd with a 80 cm dish after trying to get a signal for days I changed the cable, still no signal anywhere the system is set up correctly I know think it maybe the lnb is there any way to test this out ,normally getting about 80% signal but no quality.yesterday I did get a brief signal from 7.3deg west then it disappeared, another thing is that when I turn off lnb signal remains on 80% any help would be appreciated. rgds gray.

LNB's are so cheap mate i always have a number of spares.

Swapping it out then re align the dish is this best us hobbyist can fault find without proper meters etc.

Back