ktyptview problems in fife

torna-k

Inactive User
Reaction score
is any other user here in the fife area having problems with kryptview today ?. i have only been able to receive the basic freeview channels most of the day. i've tried rescanning however i am still getting scrammbled or no video repeatedly on all the other channels apart from the bbc,itv,channel 4 and 5

having read through a few of the other posts it seems i need to update the firmware to version 6 ?. only problem is that i haven't got the kryptview loader so would anyone be kind enough to put up a link for me please,thanks

having read through a few of the other posts it seems i need to update the firmware to version 6 ?. only problem is that i haven't got the kryptview loader so would anyone be kind enough to put up a link for me please,thanks

Downloads (try looking at the top of the page you are now viewing)

Search (try looking at the top of the page you are now viewing)

Is it to much trouble to help oneself when in crisis?

is any other user here in the fife area having problems with kryptview today ?. i have only been able to receive the basic freeview channels most of the day. i've tried rescanning however i am still getting scrammbled or no video repeatedly on all the other channels apart from the bbc,itv,channel 4 and 5

read the stickys m8!!!!!

stef i've already looked in the downloads section an it is not there,hence why i asked if someone else had it !

Back