Kryptview_29112008_1_8_5

mine works ok on most channels but ch4 and itv dont find a signal.

could someone say exactly what to do for a rescan - like the steps invoved? I'm never sure what to do with Tp searches etc. Thanks.

to geakem, go to menu then click on installation then restore factory settings. it will then come up with a screen and at the bottom it says automatic scan click on that make sure you set you service provider at the top and then select network and press green it will then seach for tps. when it comes up with the tp list pick your network code or area and press ok the the box will do the rest.when it as rescanned it will say complete and press exit mate hope this will help

You have to delete all your channels then do a factory reset.. Best to do this everytime you update the firmware.

I've been running this version as long as Pacman362 and can confirm that it hasn't locked/freeze on me once like the 20-11-08 one did. I'm in ex C&W area.

Well happy with it.

As far as I'm concerned Kryptview is a superb box with superb backup..

Regards.
ok cheers will do that

gave me grief on tp don`t know why but is working fine cheers great post

same here, did you get the freeze with the A on the display?

Hey up guys,

Could someone please PM me the latest fix i got the Starview i think its one of the older ones.

Thanks.

I'm sure Witchy will let everyone know if it doesn't LOL

lol.

I've given my Kryptview to my Dad ;)

He loves it - he had a Dreambox before but found it too complicated.

However, he has been on the phone a few times asking me why it crashes all the time. I'll need to get it back from him and update it with this new firmware.

Thanks to those involved.

I wouldnt bother - this one still crashes mine every 2-3 days. Nothing was as stable as the April release, that was good for months!

I wouldnt bother - this one still crashes mine every 2-3 days. Nothing was as stable as the April release, that was good for months!

every 2 or 3 days is good m8. think what your getting for a box crashing every 2 or 3 days. turn the power off now and again. i find tyhat helps.

Back