Kryptview_29112008_1_8_5

rockonnn can you do your magic on the dreambox/dbox

i am not taking any credit for the fix

i have seen it somewhere and reposted it here

thanks

Witchy don't mince his words thats for sure:Laugh::Frog:

Fingers crossed will be good if it works.

Ok just to confirm after having the siezing up problem with the 28-11 fix this 29-11 fix has now been stable for over 18 hours :Jester: so I think were in business with this.

Thanks to the author for this quick fix.

Thanks to all those involved for another very quick release.

I'm full of admiration for the guys responsible for these fixes.

some channels still locked maybe it is just me

You have to delete all your channels then do a factory reset.. Best to do this everytime you update the firmware.

I've been running this version as long as Pacman362 and can confirm that it hasn't locked/freeze on me once like the 20-11-08 one did. I'm in ex C&W area.

Well happy with it.

As far as I'm concerned Kryptview is a superb box with superb backup..

Regards.

hmmm, ive just loaded the firmware fix on my box, did a rescan.. and its only picking up 1 transponder with some test channels including filmflex and virgin centra (on ex cw)l.

reflashed several times, still not joy.

not a biggie, cos i have a starview up and running in my house.

hmmm, ive just loaded the firmware fix on my box, did a rescan.. and its only picking up 1 transponder with some test channels including filmflex and virgin centra (on ex cw)l.

reflashed several times, still not joy.

not a biggie, cos i have a starview up and running in my house.

Its got to be a flashing error i would think because i have flashed all my m8's boxes and not had 1 problem so far .

How you got your starview working ? or is it the sv3 the box super?

This release is fine box hasnt froze or needed to be rebooted no pixcelling on any channels.
Nice one Sir

Its got to be a flashing error i would think because i have flashed all my m8's boxes and not had 1 problem so far .

How you got your starview working ? or is it the sv3 the box super?

ive got starview superbox working.

I might try a different null cable to flash or something on the kryptview, can't understand why it's only picking up one transponder. signal strength is in low 70s.

Yeh try the cable but do a factory re'set then flash the old april 08 fix to the box then re'flash the 2911 fix and see what happens then.

Yeh try the cable but do a factory re'set then flash the old april 08 fix to the box then re'flash the 2911 fix and see what happens then.

Thanks, but this didn't work :(

TP =1/1 ... i remember reading a while back there's a way of manually adding/searching transponders, i will try researching this again and see if it works.

have loaded 28/11/2008 but having a few freezing problems but other wise ok but could some one help tell me where i can get 29/11/2008 from please. many thanks to all that help't me b4

Back