kryptview update

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone know when or if we,re close to the next update..epg is doin my head in..not knowin whats on plus amount off channels that are not on anymore is unreal

throught last update fix epg issue with these boxes.

the epg works gr8 on mine....only for two days ahead not the full week but very good...and the channels that aint there just remove em ...or rescan

sounds like youve set your box up wrong m8, provider or net id

epg and channels should be spot on with these boxes now!

epg is spot on well for 1 day anyway i need to change to next day then wait about 5 mins for epg to load but i honestly dont see the point in having epg any longer than 1 day on a non pvr box

u mean the last beta one..i never updated to that one cause i was thinkin it full freezin peoples machine and that..so ya reakon to update to the beta..cheers for the replys

u mean the last beta one..i never updated to that one cause i was thinkin it full freezin peoples machine and that..so ya reakon to update to the beta..cheers for the replys

Don't do it mate, it's the worst 'update' yet.

yeah thast what i was hearin..thats why i never ended up doin it..suppose ill just have to make do with it or mayb c bout other boxes..

Flog it and grab ANYTHING else.

lol

with witchy on this one , the latest update is a pile of shit and made my box crash constantly , i've gone back to the Sept one and box is stable.....update my arse !

Cheers

i have still got that no update has fixed every channel has pic breakup.tried booster and attuenator.it is the old tuner have read that if tuner picks up all the channels then it is not a tuner prob but software prob hopefully they get this fixed

im just wondering when they are going to release a stable non beta update, as every release so far is beta.

Dont get me wrong, i know we all need to test the beta releases, but surely we should have a fully stable firmware for us all to revert back to once testing on the current beta release is done?

what I don't get is that the Sept flash is more stable than the Oct flash , what did they change and why ?

I'll say it again that this box was sold on the basis it had the best software support available in the U.K.....load of bollox

I'll say it again that this box was sold on the basis it had the best software support available in the U.K.....load of bollox

Agreed. It's a box of shit.

Just like the FTA101.

It was more stable last release definatly I have to reboot everynow and then just unplug and its ok again for a while

but its odd its random it happens sometimes last a week or 3.... then 2 nights in a row gotta reboot odd but guess it still works afterwards so not too bothered.

All firmware released so far had some sort of bug which is why every release was classed as beta. I think we should give the team some time I'm sure they will deliver the ultimate bug free image.

At the moment I'm using the 12/09/08 release and its seems quite stable but it does freeze the box every other day.

All firmware released so far had some sort of bug which is why every release was classed as beta. I think we should give the team some time I'm sure they will deliver the ultimate bug free image.

At the moment I'm using the 12/09/08 release and its seems quite stable but it does freeze the box every other day.

Are you on the Payroll??

Give them more time, you got to be fucking joking!

Any other box, you buy it and it works, they made sure it was fit for general release.

The people behind this are chancer pricks, they know who they are.

Disgracefull cash-in PR1CKS if u ask me, out to make a few bucks.

SHAME ON THEM.

Are you on the Payroll??

Give them more time, you got to be fucking joking!

Any other box, you buy it and it works, they made sure it was fit for general release.

The people behind this are chancer pricks, they know who they are.

Disgracefull cash-in PR1CKS if u ask me, out to make a few bucks.

SHAME ON THEM.

The fault lies within the firmware m8 nothing to do with the box which makes it fit for release. Not every box is perfect look at the Eurovox when it was released we did not have any epg for over a year and it also took them over 2 years to fix the widescreen issue. I'm not sticking up for the team but I think we shouldn't slag them off just yet also the box does still work mine stays on quite often also they have provided continous updates more than any other receiver.

The fault lies within the firmware m8 nothing to do with the box which makes it fit for release. Not every box is perfect look at the Eurovox when it was released we did not have any epg for over a year and it also took them over 2 years to fix the widescreen issue. I'm not sticking up for the team but I think we shouldn't slag them off just yet also the box does still work mine stays on quite often also they have provided continous updates more than any other receiver.

Whatever mate.

Firmware + Hardware = the released product.

Iit has never been fit for public release, IMO it's a massive FAIL.

It's a pile of utter shit in my world.

Give me a Linux box any time, or any other newbie box such as the Eurovox, Starview etc any day.

If your happy then so be it, rather you than me.

Back