Kryptview A780 problems

hibs123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I turned on my Kryptview A780 on tonight and when it turned on the first screen I got was the easy installation screen.

I then went and tried to do a S/W update which seemed to have worked and my system information is now 17/06/13 pv4.2.01 and v3.0.0

I then returned to the factory default settings and was met by the easy installation screen. I did an automatic search and searched on telewest, network and it comes up with a list of network ids and says please wait and then just goes automatically to searching for tv and radio channels,. It is not letting me select my area and i think thats what the problem is. I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working and now i have no channels.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

have you tried other providers after you factory reset 0000 to delete,you usually have to select the net id to scan further,finger resting on remote?

I have factory reset. And when I try to search it comes up with network id already exists . Lists say about 7 or 8 and then just goes to search for the channels. But it comes up with no channels

Yeah I have tried with all the other providers listed and also tried to search on scrambled , free and all as well. But don't get anything . No channels at all

you do have a live coaxial feed and scanning from direct main feed,sounds like a tuner issue,try this remove lan and coaxial cable and scan =no tps,insert coaxial into correct port and retry again

Tried this as well. Still not getting anything . No channels at all. Thanks for your help. Do you have any other ideas ??

try scanning in a different house to see if it picks up channels,are you paying for a basic sub or anything?

Back