Kryptview A750

Nield5437

Banned
Reaction score
ive had a dbox for a long time and was just wondering peoples thaughts on the Kryptview A750 as dbox is on its last legs

If your after a plug and play box with great support its the best.Ive had every box out there

It's a nice looking box.

Smaller than the Kryptview and AFAIK it has the new (vastly improved) firmware.

If all you want is free TV then absolutely go for it as it has superb (the best available!) support regarding updates.

Downside is it's not PVR and it's not HD.

But a good solid box none the less.

Doesn't come with the free scart and batteries like the A700, but at least it saves a few quid. They are proving quite popular.

when u scan for your area it automatically puts programs in there respective bouquets. nice piece of kit. do u know the best place to get them? ill pm u the web addy if u like.

Doesn't come with the free scart and batteries like the A700, but at least it saves a few quid. They are proving quite popular.

The manual states that there should be 2 x AAA batteries in the pack mate.

Yes but they would not let the batteries on the plane they have sent them out by ship.

tmc

Is anybody having trouble with the remote for the a750, mine takes ages to get it to turn channels.

whats the tunners like on these? dont have a great signal in dream lost half channels.

I can only say that the tuner in my A750 is considerably better than the tuner in the original A700. The original Kryptview tuner let me down on a few channels, the channels were basically unwatchable, but this new tuner is a big improvement.

Is anybody having trouble with the remote for the a750, mine takes ages to get it to turn channels.

I find I need to press harder on the remote before it responds but that's maybe just because it is brand new and needs broken in.

The new remote layout is a lot better IMO too, all the main control buttons that we actually USE are now located centrally making surfing far more intuitive.

I think the remotes got these sorta hard spongy buttons but yeah guess with wear and tear it will become more relaxed hopefully.

So far the 750s lovely its noiseless, doesnt even get warm and nice and small, black and silver is definatly in am loving the on and off button at the back makes flashing it that extra bit easier and the picture quality is better then the 700 wouldnt say by miles better but noticable enough.

Sound is as ever nice and clear, so far cant be faulted.

But it would still be nice too have Krytview HD with hdmi output and PVR :)

And while there at it do one for Satelite moterised setups :)

I'm considering getting this box after having seen at me uncles the other day.

Got a replay box downstairs which is on it's last legs and there's no more support for it, only the ReplayLite.

Could some kind soul PM me with some details of where to buy one from and prices?

I'm considering getting this box after having seen at me uncles the other day.

Got a replay box downstairs which is on it's last legs and there's no more support for it, only the ReplayLite.

Could some kind soul PM me with some details of where to buy one from and prices?

Visit Mash at TMC (Tailor Made Circuits) mate.

Back