Kraken Bitcoin

Not used that exchange but use Coinjar exchange. Do you just need to buy some currency to pay for something?

Yes mate just was what was stated that others use or swissborg thats all why is there a risk with this in the sense of crpto currency rising and falling too?

Yes mate just was what was stated that others use or swissborg thats all why is there a risk with this in the sense of crpto currency rising and falling too?
If you are just paying someone then see if they accept a stable coin which they should like USDT or USDC. Stable coins don’t really fluctuate, that much.
I have never had a problem with the Coinjar exchange but it’s up to yourselves on which exchanges you use.

ok so in coinjar do you add a cash or crypto acc not used anything like this before thanks

ok so in coinjar do you add a cash or crypto acc not used anything like this before thanks
You can add cash to buy crypto or add crypto to sell for another crypto or a currency ie Sterling.

If it is to buy something - I wouldn't bother (Crypto is too volatile), find someone who doesn't want payment in Crypto !

If it is to buy something - I wouldn't bother (Crypto is too volatile), find someone who doesn't want payment in Crypto !
Stable coins are ok as they don’t fluctuate, like other crypto coins

Back