kodi

andy1494

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there am new to setting one of these up on a windows on main screen there your video picture etc, how do you add extra on it like sports, plus is there any links to guides which is best to add on for first timer

Thanks for the

Just done that but after clicking on zips saying in correct structure

Last edited:
Install Super Repo or any other then it has hundreds of add-ons in Video/add-ons/get more

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@andy1494 Google seo-michael is a good site for up to date addons/repos with installation instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
got some stuff working so I will take it from there see how it goes thanks

being asked a question which I cant answer a friend got a box which has kodi on it with normal settings can an build from ares be put on his box the same as I did on a pc

any build at all should work

Im waiting del on an m8s+ as soon as it comes the black box is going on it.if i had time i would prob build my own.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

being asked a question which I cant answer a friend got a box which has kodi on it with normal settings can an build from ares be put on his box the same as I did on a pc

I have tried lots of builds on the areswizard for friends and alot of them are far to big. My favourite was the black box. 300mb in size, not to many add-ons and the ccm skin can be fully customised to your liking.

Back