kodi box

andy1494

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there not sure in right section but an new Mk box it flashing Google TV on it, am not sure how to reset it as can't get into any setting any idea please

What are you trying to reset?
If the box itself, then there should be a pin hole reset button underneath.

It the box as it just stuck on Google TV screen which is going on and on it an Mk box

- - - Updated - - -

It mk9 just looked again there no pin hole

There should be reset button back of the box where audio port is, stick a matchstick or a cotton bud in the port untill you feel a click

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

WIN_20160409_12_13_46_Pro.jpgFound it but nothing happens still goes to Google TV screen flashing on and off

Last edited:
Found it but nothing happens still goes to Google TV screen flashing on and off

Power the box down hold the button in and power it on while holding the button.You may need to try this several times.

Assume on the remote

Replace batteries still nothing happens

Assume on the remote

Replace batteries still nothing happens

No power the box down either with the power button on the remote or on the device, even switching off mains the plug. Hold the reset button in and now power back on while still holding the reset button in. You may have to try this several times. Sorry I did not make in clear on the previous post.

I can not find an mk9 android box on google are you sure this is the model

Last edited:
My misspelling, still nothing sister only has it two weeks got two other perfect so better tell her return it

Hold it down for 25seconds or so >>

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back