Kilty's Cup (Basic Training)

allroad said:
dave im still waiting for you to log back onto the hub m8
I'm downstairs on the lappy m8, I thought it was on it's been on since 9 this morning, hang on i'll go up and check m8, (this might take a while to hop up) lmao, .....only joking

Appologies Paul & anyone else d/loading from my share, lol my youngest daughter rebooted the computer earlier........ her reason.....her music was d/loading to slow from kazzar lmfao (i bet that slowed DC++ down) consider her told off ;) I may have to come off later about 8:30, but I'll stick it back on first thing in the morning and it'll be on all day, thats the problem having the main pc in the bedroom, her indoors won't have it on all night :( still I'm moving it soon into my soon to be new office/study and will be able to leave it 24/7 ;)

sorry again guys

yep im up for that 2 m8s, but one thing were missing is taking the piss outta each other, it was all quiet while playing last night. make for more fun when u piss take in good fun

anyonne send me a link to get the game as i have a decent pc now and want to play!

u buy it m8 you will need medal of honor allied assault and then the add-on breakthrough and very soon pacific assault :)

@skywalker it arrived a few days ago m8 thankyou m8 will see you on there soon peeps :):):)

been on the public servers getting my ass kicked am just cannon fodder lol :):):)

Been playing on a lot of rifle only servers, that really sorts the men from the cannon fodder lol :)

could have one tonight ? or if it's to short notice for everyone how about we get all the clan together tomorrow night say 8 ish ? if everyones up for it I can find an empty server again and post 1o mis before, what does everybody think ?

I'm up for it m8 ;)

yeah that'll do what time m8 ?

Back