Kilty's Cup (Basic Training)

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK folks lets get on with our first nights practice for Gordons Kilty's cup, I've found a few servers empty, I'll post just one, I'm not sure of the map rotations so if we get kicked come back here and I'll post another,

212.42.13.5:12203

see ya there

not got it installed yet got to hunt the attic out that was the last place i think i put the disc's lol

phew........just come off,im knackered....... LOL,good game lads i enjoyed that...i still need loads of practice :(

It was a good night :) I enjoyed that, Still had a few people who never put their [MBDWC] Prefix/tags infront of their names, (tch tch shame on you ....lol) it would be nice if we could all do it though, just for Gordons kilty's cup, that way we'll know who's who, on the last couple of maps when we were all on Axis it looked really good, like a proper clan ;) and we whooped their ar$es lmfao,

So next question, when do you all fancy another bash ? that server is up all the time but if anyone finds a better one let us know, that one holds 20 players btw

PS I think MB would have enjoyed that tonight ;)

damage said:
not got it installed yet got to hunt the attic out that was the last place i think i put the disc's lol
If you get stuck damage I can always send you the disc's m8 ;)

Would be nice if we could use our DW names too...... a few came on and i didnt have a clue who they were..... :)

bluesboy said:
Bronto, next time give us a bell m8 wanna get in on this action ;)
I will do m8, you better go to spec savers though as theres been 3 or 4 big threads on it lol :salute: thats what them dirty weekends in Blackpool do to ya ;) lmfao

zooropa said:
Would be nice if we could use our DW names too...... a few came on and i didnt have a clue who they were..... :)

I think they were just guys who came in for a game Zooropa as one guy seen us all with the [MBDWC] tags and asked if he should change teams.
I need a fair bit of practice as i kept right clicking to see, as on Rocketmonkey every weapon has a scope, so I have to get used to not using it.

Garngadblue said:
I think they were just guys who came in for a game Zooropa as one guy seen us all with the [MBDWC] tags and asked if he should change teams.
I need a fair bit of practice as i kept right clicking to see, as on Rocketmonkey every weapon has a scope, so I have to get used to not using it.
Jim is Rocketmonkey open to all or is it a private server m8 ?

It's open to all Bronto.
You just have to log in to the forum and get the maps for that week.
Just add .net to rocketmonkey and it will take you to the homepage and then follow the link to the forum.
It's different from every server you know it takes a bit of getting used to as it's rapid killing on some maps. They use automatic rocket launchers and have the jump mod and jetpacks to fly.

had great fun for the 2 mpas i played i bet brooksey hated my sniping him...lol i was wonka_1 by the way i did even tually put the mbdwc infront of my name apologies i completly forgot about it.

last night was good fun we should do it more often

@huggi got me own back a few times though ..lol

all in good fun

So much better fighting people u know..... i got quite a buzz seeing us all running around :) Lets not make this a 1 off...... :)

zooropa said:
So much better fighting people u know..... i got quite a buzz seeing us all running around :) Lets not make this a 1 off...... :)
well i've got the ip address of 4 or 5 public servers that are always normaly empty ;) obviously when people see a few getting on they want to come on aswell, but if we've all got the [MBDWC] tags on we'll know who we are, also that server last night holds 20 players, i've got a couple only holds 12, if we could fill it with DW members from the start no strangers could get on ;) I'd quite happily play most nights at 8 ish for an hour or so :)

Sounds good too me BRONTO.i can only play till 9 then its sit with the missis time or i get an ear full else LOL... :)

Back