Killed fook out of it

yes m8, theres no wide screen problem at all on this receiver any more lol

Excellent - I'll give that a go later on, but just to be on the safe side I want to use the same config of lager. Was it 440ml or 500ml? and do u have a link to anywhere I can buy it online?

R.I.P. - I thought the answer was you gave the remote to the wife.... that's 90% of probs with tech I have

is this the new sky hack then for tm600. i thought you had to put em in a microwave

ive taken the back plate off, to save me chopping another one up, and the drive caddy from inside, but the HDD is ruined, the power supply is blown to bits, the mainboard is covered in beer, the 3G modem router circuitry is sticky as hell, the intake fan is dead, the exhaust fan is possibly ok, but being binned as well, the SATA adaptor is full of beer, my usb memory in the front socket is fine though :proud:

carlsberg, probably the best satellite receiver mod in the world*

*insert carlsberg into the person carrying out the mod for best results, NOT insert carlsberg into the receiver

new one, not as many features as the old one, but you can see the intake and exhaust fans, SATA adaptor, 300G HDD and extra heatsink, i only threw this in as it was just laying there lol

Back