got a bit bored, GSM wifi TM600 printserver access point

i like that you give it a go.

I wonder if you can call up your sat box to record!

with you saying about 'calling' the box, via a net browser on your phone you can as well the same as from a Pc m8 ;)

Hi Digidude, did you manage to work out how long 1G of data would actually last for.

Many thanks

Regards Finearrow

Hi Digidude, did you manage to work out how long 1G of data would actually last for.

Many thanks

Regards Finearrow

looking at the config from my 800, you can see highlighted at the bottom its been on it for 5 days its received keys 25Mb and transmitted 108Mb, now ive been trying s new card so its been transmitting a LOT of information compared to normal, they would normally run about even, so it should be approx 25Mb Tx as well, which would be equal to 50Mb total (roughly) in 5 days, so approx 10Mb a day, 10 days would be 100Mb, roughly 100 days 1000Mb

i think itd be safe to say, using the cam i do, that 1G would last 2 months

Digidude I have a question have you thought about making your own version of a technomate/dreambox and producing a few models for people to purchase?

Last edited:
a company i work for actually sells customised receivers made to order m8, and a lot of the work on the receivers is down to me

where i live is very remote, so 3G enabled satellite receivers are quite a good seller. Not too long ago, me and a few friends had a small tent set up, a tripod held down by one of the cars wheels with a dish on, a 26" LCD tv running off 12v and a satellite receiver, half way up a mountain, getting wasted, with sly sports on ;)

Back