khan fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
look if i dont like him, get over it, you like it him but i aint sayin why you do, i gave my opinion then get accused of being jealous.

to be honest m8, when u an have opinion on something, u usually have somethin to back it up with... from all ur opinions i can just about understand the 'overrated one' because u feel he's been put with some average boxers.. which to a certain extent i disgaree (if u want me to back up my opinion i will).

yet ur other reasons bout being a celeb and gettin away from jail sentence (not even his fault), being cocky etc have no back-up whatsoever....

Anyone who thinks Hatton is the same fighter he was a few years ago needs to wake up.

Khan IMO would beat him. I dont think anyone saying Khan is the best. but he can and probably will be one of the best. He is only 23, most boxers reach their prime when they are 27/28 or even later.

If you put Khan in the ring with a prime hatton, he would get obliterated no doubt about it, but Khan still has many years of development and already has shown great potential.
All he can do is beat whoever is put infront of him, and he does that, most times with style. He has had one blemish but then who hasnt?

As for Pacman v Mayweather, as much as I would like to see Manny win, I think Mayweather will do him!!!

to be honest m8, when u an have opinion on something, u usually have somethin to back it up with... from all ur opinions i can just about understand the 'overrated one' because u feel he's been put with some average boxers.. which to a certain extent i disgaree (if u want me to back up my opinion i will).

yet ur other reasons bout being a celeb and gettin away from jail sentence (not even his fault), being cocky etc have no back-up whatsoever....

when i said he was overrated, you didnt understand that one so no matter what negative things i say about the guy, you will not understand. get over it, hes overrated, fights shite fighters, cocky fucker by fighting these fighters and thinks hes the worlds best when hes not. my opinion is my opinion, i have never liked the guy same as i ahve never liked berba but you dont ask for evidence in the utd thread, all you say is leave the guy alone!!!!!!

i dont deny hatton is way past his prime....
he still will kill khan, no comparison !!(on experience alone)

but,...i will say this ...freddie roach is THE BEST trainer any1 could ever have in their corner !!
the guy is a tactical GENIUS !!!
it must be like fighting an extra man in da ring....
props to a fantastic guy....

yer an idiot who knows fuk all about boxin .....

who did khan fight tonight again ?? oh i forgot .......

name i remember is prescott .... u want me to continue ??? lets see a rematch with khan and prescott and lets see who is decent ....

oh and hatton will prolly kill khan literally ...idiot

hatton kill khan? lmao

khan's at 22 is getting bigger, stronger and more powerful whilst working with roach... he can get better and better... ricky on the other hand at 30 odd cant get better and wont... he hasnt got it in him to change his style in order to fight khan. he tried against mayweather and well we know how that ended....

if this fight happens, we'll see m8...

u r seriously blinded mate ...u cant put khan and mayweather in one sentence !!!!

get a grip ....
khan is still a boy , trying hard to do a mans job , give him 3 years , and just maybe he could be decent !!
put him in now with the big boyzz (hatton . mayweather , marquez,cotto )
they ALL will knock him owt !! and if you cant see that , then you obviously dont watch too much boxin !!

when i said he was overrated, you didnt understand that one so no matter what negative things i say about the guy, you will not understand. get over it, hes overrated, fights shite fighters, cocky fucker by fighting these fighters and thinks hes the worlds best when hes not. my opinion is my opinion, i have never liked the guy same as i ahve never liked berba but you dont ask for evidence in the utd thread, all you say is leave the guy alone!!!!!!

he's never ever come out and said he thinks he's the world best, he fights shite fighters, fair enough if thats what u think but how the **** is he cocky by fighting them? doesnt make sense at all...

he's never ever come out and said he thinks he's the world best, he fights shite fighters, fair enough if thats what u think but how the **** is he cocky by fighting them? doesnt make sense at all...

no matter what i say your gonna defend the prick!!! so for giving my opinion as i am wrong as nl86 thinks khan is the best fighter in the world. sorry mate.

what a pile of shite ffs, get a grip and welcome to the real world, take ya glasses off and have a real look ffs

look at it from another angle.....
id love to see hatton DESTROY prescott ...which he would easily....

no matter what i say your gonna defend the prick!!! so for giving my opinion as i am wrong as nl86 thinks khan is the best fighter in the world. sorry mate.

what a pile of shite ffs, get a grip and welcome to the real world, take ya glasses off and have a real look ffs

i will defend him m8... he get slated for absolute b*llocks.... ur reasons are bullsh*t coz u cant even back them up.... i dont think khan's the world best.... they are better fighters out there, but he does have the potential to be the very best...

look at it from another angle.....
id love to see hatton DESTROY prescott ...which he would easily....

can u point khan and mayweather in the same sentence? i think khan will knock em both out, which roach in his corner he's got nothing to fear...

i will defend him m8... he get slated for absolute b*llocks.... ur reasons are bullsh*t coz u cant even back them up.... i dont think khan's the world best.... they are better fighters out there, but he does have the potential to be the very best...

this is a very biased comment.....
potential to be the very best ?? did u ever see mayweather ...or pacquio get serioulsy KNOCKED OUT like kahn did against prescott ??

these are the very best right now....
i agree with the roach comment....but khan aint nowhere near as good as u make out.
you are deluded and prolly related to him lol...he is shite !! smell the coffee, lets see him face some1 just half decent ??
then we will see how good he really is....

Last edited:

but what you saying is i cant have my opinion because its not what you want to hear ffs. i could say your a prick but no one would ask wheres the evidence ffs. not saying you are but you see where im coming from? i have said i hate chris moyles and danny dyer with a passion and people accept that cause thats my opinion, if you dont like my opinion block me or dont read em or dont reply to them ffs. i am allowed my opinion wheather you like them or not. no hard feelings but get over not every one in the country likes the little prick thats fights shite boxers. if my opinion is wrong why is there so many people that agree with me, my not be on this forum, but they agree he is fighting shite boxers.

end off my opinion as i have had it, no one wants to answer why i am jealous so i am off to bed and not answering any more questions as according to the blind people, he is the best going and i cant stop laughing at your comments, you have kept me entertained with laughter tonight.

goodnight and godbless!!!

Last edited:
this is a very biased comment.....
potential to be the very best ?? did u ever see mayweather ...or pacquio get serioulsy KNOCKED OUT like kahn did against prescott ??

these are the very best right now....
i agree with the roach comment....but khan aint nowhere near as good as u make out.

i dont mean the best ever like ali... i mean the best of his time... ive seen mayweather, he sensational, as is pac... yes khan took a terrible tumble against prescott but since has changed everything around him for the better..

khan isnt even close to his peak, he's only 22 and still growing. he can become spectacular. roach is an absolute genius and can do wonders with khan..

Last edited:
but what you saying is i cant have my opinion because its not what you want to hear ffs. i could say your a prick but no one would ask wheres the evidence ffs. not saying you are but you see where im coming from? i have said i hate chris moyles and danny dyer with a passion and people accept that cause thats my opinion, if you dont like my opinion block me or dont read em or dont reply to them ffs. i am allowed my opinion wheather you like them or not. no hard feelings but get over not every one in the country likes the little prick thats fights shite boxers. if my opinion is wrong why is there so many people that agree with me, my not be on this forum, but they agree he is fighting shite boxers.

end off my opinion as i have had it, no one wants to answer why i am jealous so i am off to bed and not answering any more questions as according to the blind people, he is the best going and i cant stop laughing at your comments, you have kept me entertained with laughter tonight.

goodnight and godbless!!!

im askin u to backup ur opinion which u cant... when u have a discussion u backup what u say with things you've heard, seen, read etc... if u cant, you've got other reasons....

anyways cant see anywhere in the thread where people are saying he's the best going... wonder if u can back that up!? errrr i think not!

lets see him face some1 just half decent ??
then we will see how good he really is....

let me ask u this... salita's record, won 32 outta 33, 16 via ko and 1 draw.. if khan had lost, what would have said??

i can guarantee you that you would have said something along the lines of 'no way was khan or warren gettin out of this... if salita wasnt mandatory, no way would khan face him... we knew it was gonna happen. as soon as khan jumped in with someone half decent this was expected. he was gonna be exposed etc. salita's record said it all etc'.

but now khan hasnt demolished him u guys are sayin salita was sh*t etc... just like the barrera and grham earl fights... he just cant win with some...

Salita wasn't exactly a nobody just because those here in the UK never heard of him doesn't mean anything! In America where they are more into the boxing scene he is highly rated and he was made to look like a total joke by Khan!

Khan surprised people today even Roach didn't expect him to go and knock him out so quickly! Salita was the naturally bigger fighter but Khan overcame that and flourished in flying colours.

It is about time SOME PEOPLE forgot the colour of his skin and his family roots and religion and judge him for the fighter he is!

If you lot are coming out saying he fights wank opponents everytime why bother watching his fights?

There are many other British boxers out there are you giving them the same attention to detail?

If no then why is that?

It appears SOME PEOPLE just can't take it seeing someone do well for whatever reasons!

With Roach in Khans corner he will go far and in a few more years time we will have an even better idea as to just how good he is!

Reactions: NL7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back