KEYWELTV3_SquashFS_2x

Hi Gav justed flashed with this new image seems really quick on channel change & the picture quality is execllent too!!!!!!!! i see you have kept with the nextgen lookalike menues (epg plus etc) very impressed so far mate just like i was with the nextgen!!!! still no epg on the frontrow tho!!! :( i know its going!!!!!!! but it would be nice 4 now!!!!!!! GREAT WORK Gav we ALL really appreciate it!!!!!!! :Cheers: Griz

Hey Gav,

how about you provide a Link with the German 1x Version of your Image and the make a Backup of your root and upload this.

Someone with a 1x could then Flash the German one and after that the root

Hi Gav PT1 ;)

Yep,
To transfer to 1x, flash the german 1x, backup var and root seperately and then flash var then root, after that you can backup a full 1x.

I had to flash in that order on the sportster pro's I did, because of all the relinking I'd done between file systems.

Ta

cryo

the problem is i cant find the 1x anywhere i will still keep lokking though and report back unless someone else has the german 1x floating around

anyone

tried this to-day put it on and took it off the reason being you know my waitng for time box didnt like it gav so reverted back to your other good one will try it out on another box soon but i have all these games on mine anayway and i also want to try mp3s (only have 3 boxes now)my dad wanted one(you know what that means ill have to buy another lol)

@Gav,

here you go mate, overwrite the existing in var/bin then add this to shellexe.conf

ACTION=*Squashedit,squashedi

Hope this helps,

de_deej

Last edited:
de_deej said:
@Gav,

here you go mate, overwrite the existing in var/bin then add this to shellexe.conf

Hope this helps,

de_deej

thanks m8 i will give it a go later and leave some feedback on it m8

i am trying something else at the mo playing and editing files with this image hope it all works though as my box has really had it the buttons at the front are sticking to much resetting all the time

thanks for that m8

cheers

cheers

just gave it a blast

its english and your name in lights at the bottom de well done m8 thats great

cheers

de_deej said:
@Gav,

Hope this helps,

de_deej

hi m8 if i add this to the original german fine it works perfectly

if i add it to my modded version it dont work at all

any suggestions on that ??????????

cheers

gav12345 said:
hi m8 if i add this to the original german fine it works perfectly

if i add it to my modded version it dont work at all

any suggestions on that ??????????

cheers

did you change the rslocal file on your version or delete the mksquasfs file ?

also change the ACTION=*Squashedit,squashedi to

ACTION=*Squashedi,squashedi

de_deej

gavs new image

hi..i have had gavs new image on couple of days now without any problems.as he said this is going to be his last image to christmas.i would like to thank gav for his great images we have enjoyed throughout the year.thanks gav....merry..christmas...: santahat

@ Gav

hi gav ive had this image on both my boxes now for a couple of weeks without any problems wotsover mate!

pic quality is V good on a 36 inch pure flat toshiba

sound is good.

seems very smooth.

question is would it be worth putting on the updated 3.1,ie would i notice any increase in pic quality?

my motto being if it aint broke dont fix it and all that. :Cheers:

gooch

goochtyke said:
hi gav ive had this image on both my boxes now for a couple of weeks without any problems wotsover mate!

pic quality is V good on a 36 inch pure flat toshiba

sound is good.

seems very smooth.

question is would it be worth putting on the updated 3.1,ie would i notice any increase in pic quality?

my motto being if it aint broke dont fix it and all that. :Cheers:

gooch

hi m8

i would try but backup first m8

but its up to you m8

cheers

cheers gav

i dont know alot about computers youve helped me before on some questions before tryed your image kewelt v3 second one i ever done. done aservice scan epg workin no picture done a reboot all channels came up well happy excellent picture good sound got dbox2 wired up 2 reciever[amp]with optical lead great sound on action movies and music channels much apprecited i like the best menu then kids and news menus thanks m8:angelwing :) :Clap:

westkill said:
i dont know alot about computers youve helped me before on some questions before tryed your image kewelt v3 second one i ever done. done aservice scan epg workin no picture done a reboot all channels came up well happy excellent picture good sound got dbox2 wired up 2 reciever[amp]with optical lead great sound on action movies and music channels much apprecited i like the best menu then kids and news menus thanks m8:angelwing :) :Clap:

well cheers for the info on it m8

thats interesting

gav12345 said:
well hey someones happy wow

thats great news m8

cheers
thank you gav we are all happy.
:Clap:

adeeb said:
thank you gav we are all happy.
:Clap:

now thats what i like to see m8 lol

everyone happy

cheers

@Gav,

I saw the post earlier about updating the sept X1 image, i'd like to do this.

So my question is is the var & root available as a seperate download from your image so I can use the old one and over-write my var and root with yours?.

Or have you produced a X1 image ?

Ta! :Cheers:

Back