keymaster being sold

delboy13

Inactive User
Reaction score
someone is selling keymaster on ebay already sold a few when i look at his purchases. i won't post link not sure if aloud.but i think it is out of order selling someone elses work. people create these things to help others not for others to profit off it.

I've also done a search on flee-bay and someone is selling the key's for £2 - or that what it looks like

A simple search should find what people want but too many want it given....and don't care about the cost - We also have those who exploit this

I could vomit when i see this sort of stuff :(

Let's all report him for promoting PAY-TV theft ;)

PM me and I'll sell it for half his price ;)

Last edited:
someone is selling keymaster on ebay already sold a few when i look at his purchases. i won't post link not sure if aloud.but i think it is out of order selling someone elses work. people create these things to help others not for others to profit off it.

If someone is daft enough to pay for it rather than look around - more fool them.
Still disgusting that someone is brazen enough to sell a link though

:Chainsaw:

What shocks me is that people would rather pay a few quid than spend maybe half an hour or so finding the info they need on the net for nothing. Lazyness, thats all that is.

It has got to be against Eblag rules to sell them though, I wonder if anyone has reported them?

thats well out of order the nerve of some people, bet they hope the fix never comes. hope they get caught out

this bloke already says on his page a new firmware will be released soon i reakon he will be selling all of them when released

yeah ano pal but at least the fix is only a one off, not everyday like the keys that they could make a daily profit out of maybe even a living if they changed evryday

thats not good at all. if he created it then fair enough but hes stealin not sharing.

totally agree, why people don't just type it into a search

easy money for some people, they know there are stupid people out there. It was the same with the navigo hack. someone was selling a disc with the files you can easily download.

Not defending this person for selling the Keys but it does make me smile when people rant about stealing ..... just think what we all use these keys for .....lol

Back