Keylist.txt fix file

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have attached a keylist.txt file without the keys as we are not allowed to post key but if you know where to look than you should be able to insert the keys. Once you have inserted the keys you can than ftp this file to var/keys and than restart evocamd. I have a DM600 and it works for me but I cannot guarantee it for the Dm500.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have attached a keylist.txt file without the keys as we are not allowed to post key but if you know where to look than you should be able to insert the keys. Once you have inserted the keys you can than ftp this file to var/keys and than restart evocamd. I have a DM600 and it works for me but I cannot guarantee it for the Dm500.

Hi,

Ok... so I downloaded the file,added the keys from the ExtraCP section.. I only added the TW ones.. then FTP'd to the box,then restarted Evocamd 2.14...... the screen stayed blank. I rebooted the box from the shutdown option on the menu, and the box has restarted and is showing all channels!!
Thanks to Curious for the file... and thanks to the mods etc for the new keys..

(I'm on a 600 with the CLI image BTW - just need a fix for my TheBox in the bedroom now!)

Hi,

Ok... so I downloaded the file,added the keys from the ExtraCP section.. I only added the TW ones.. then FTP'd to the box,then restarted Evocamd 2.14...... the screen stayed blank. I rebooted the box from the shutdown option on the menu, and the box has restarted and is showing all channels!!
Thanks to Curious for the file... and thanks to the mods etc for the new keys..

(I'm on a 600 with the CLI image BTW - just need a fix for my TheBox in the bedroom now!)

Do you happen to know how to harvest the keys from "thebox", by any chance?

If the people are looking for the keys and they can do it manually, just change the 12th character in 00 ***********C**** for a 4
This works for me in Cork area

Do you happen to know how to harvest the keys from "thebox", by any chance?

Sorry for the delay in replying... but not harvested the keys from the box. Go into the menu, press1570, brings up another menu, then go into nagravision. All the keys are there, change the keys for the relevant supplier and save with ok. I got the keys from the ExtraCP or from Bigmaq toolbar....

How do you know which AU key to select for N7L in Dublin. Is ROM7, ROM10 or ROM11. Sorry for my ignorance.

Rgds,
h

it could be any.. what you need to look out for is the time.. the key that is most uptodate.. which could be Rom 7 10 or 11...

Back