Kaon NS1040 -boxID, ins7e

Reaction score
Hi. I have STB from Total TV: Kaon NS1040 and smart card videoguard caid=0911. I would like to start this card with my oscam. I have studied this thread: NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin but I don't have access to the attachments because I'm still new here :). So there is a diagnostic tab in my decoder. Which data is for boxid and which is for ins7e? How should they be converted to the appropriate format - 8 -boxid characters and 52-ins7e characters? I read here about XOR. How to calculate this data?I'm not asking about k1_unique now because it's a high level for now. To start with, there's something - it seems - right under my nose :)

Hi. I have STB from Total TV: Kaon NS1040 and smart card videoguard caid=0911. I would like to start this card with my oscam. I have studied this thread: NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin but I don't have access to the attachments because I'm still new here :). So there is a diagnostic tab in my decoder. Which data is for boxid and which is for ins7e? How should they be converted to the appropriate format - 8 -boxid characters and 52-ins7e characters? I read here about XOR. How to calculate this data?I'm not asking about k1_unique now because it's a high level for now. To start with, there's something - it seems - right under my nose :)
you can forget about watching this card in oscam.. that was about a year ago

Back