Just preorderd this nice android tab

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Huawei S7 Tablet 8GB - £329 from catalog

The Huawei S7 has a 7-inch wide screen with a resolution of 800 x 480. It supports information-sharing across screens to present the same content simultaneously on computers, mobile phones and TV screens. The Huawei S7 tablet allows users to easily access local information, visit social networking websites and shop from online application stores. To provide end-users with an integrated home solution, Huawei S7 can be connected to home gateway, TV or Android handsets.

Specification:

•Google Android 2.1 OS Platform
•Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, ARM cortx A8 768MHZ
•RAM 256MB
•Storage upgradeable to 32GB with a microSD card
•7“ WVGA 800x480 Resistive Touch screen
•Sim card slot, supporting HSPA/UMTS
•2 Megapixel camera
•WiFi 11b/g/n
•Bluetooth 2.1
•Hi-Fi speaker
•MIC
•MINI USB OTG 2.0
•3.5mm stereo audio jack
•Micro SD slot
•Gravity sensor
•Light sensor
•Li-ION 3.7V 2200mAh
•8GB internal memory

YouTube - Huawei S7 Android Tablet with Voice and Marketplace

Just wonderd if anyone has preorderd this and what they think.When i recive it i will let you know and prob do my own vid review showing alot more of the device.As its new there aint much on it at present but mainly getting it for the ANdroid and media side of things.

its got a resistive screen m8 capacitive are better you can a tablet from dixons with simular specs for £129.99 advent amico

edogg

you would be better cancelling that and getting the archos 70, better spec less price

oh ok thanks for all your input to be honest i really cant afford like cash out straight.So catalog was my only option and its the only android tablet they do.I appriciate all your inputs tho ill prob just get this for now and hopefully next year somepoint get another.I orderd this one as it seemed like a nice little tablet prob only mainly be used for entertaiment and some android stuff.

Many thanks for all your inputs im always appriciated for inputs from people.Ill keep note of ones you suggest and maybe in jan sales or something ill be able to get one from the shops.As its coming upto that time of year now YUCKY xmas lol.

thats nice ive always liked archos.I had one of their old media players.Its a bit confuseing the one im getting tho as ive heard from 2 out of 5 reviews that mine has a 1ghz processor but im just going by what the specs sheet for my one.I will prob look into gettin that archos one next year as i just dont have the cash right now well not to spend out 214 right out anyways.

Thank you for that once again as i said im really appriciated with all ur help as i can take note and keep it for buying another one next year.

Last edited:
Not sure if they're on sale yet mate, can't see it on the website. Some more info here
Advent Vega & Advent Amico: budget Android tablets from Dixons | Electricpig
Vega sounds the better option (obviously more expensive though)
HH.

EDIT: release delayed till 14th Nov from what I read

yeah i know but he did say pre-ordered so they dont have it in stock yet either and the vega is better but more expensive I am waiting for google to release android 3.1 before i decide as 3.1 is being built for tablets whearas 2.1./2.2 are for phones

edogg

Back