just in case u aint heard

actually we won it fair and square m8y like you did the fa cup... that makes it ours pmsl

i tell you what you keep the fa cup this season and we will keep the premiership trophey and no we wont swap lololololololololololololol

fair deal ?

nope, u keep talking about u having won your trophy back, technically its stil united's , we just let u borrow it, like 98 and 2002 :) were just so nice up here in manchester :)

1992/93 Manchester United
1993/94 Manchester United
1994/95 Blackburn Rovers
1995/96 Manchester United
1996/97 Manchester United
1997/98 Arsenal
1998/99 Manchester United
1999/00 Manchester United
2000/01 Manchester United
2001/02 Arsenal
2002/03 Manchester United
2003/04 Arsenal

cant argue with that now ;)

dont mess about with my avatar mickie, u child :Frog: :Frog: :salute: :salute:

erm siross your signiture says you are homosexual manc .... are all mancs into that behaviour lol

scoot is anyway pmsl

you are a gooner really lol

this Cup u have just been handed on a plate? Is that part of our worthless Treble u keep going on about?
Have u won a THIRD of a plastic treble?

it wasnt handed to us on a plate we had to beat arsenal in the semis, people keep forgetting that.

@mickie - have u got the code for my old signature please

Scoot is anyway

Dont worry about him Si

lmfaox100000000000000000

you can buy as many strikers as you like non of them will ever be able to touch henry and with our new boy reyes looking like a young god

Young feckin God :eek: :eek: :eek: Youll be askin to give him a KY Jelly Massage next you Ferker loloolooooolooooo

thats deffo a homophobic Qoute lmfao :Cry: :Cry: :Moon:

Scoota

hahahaha

i heard about you and siross lol

he your toyboy PMSL, tell me is scoot a give'r or a taker PMSL

i reckon he does both lolololololololololololololoololololololololololllllloooolllolololol

lmfao See no replys there all very Worried :eek: about you thinking Rayes is

A Young God !!!!!!!! Fook me it even brought tears to my eyes or wuz it Re Eyes lol

You shall taketh the knight of honour we will bestow you in Manchester we shalllllllllllll

call you Sir Todd :Frog:

Corrie is awaiting you Brave Digital Knight lololooooolololooolololoolol

What I like is just like when we where relegated years ago the supporters are still there and have trebled now its the Mancs are taking over the forum

Wheres little Ricky gonee Wheres little Ricky goneeeeeeeee

Invite yer m8s Waster an Si

lets make it Manc World hahahahaha

I,.m sure Mickie would accept all the new members with grace pmsl

Back