Just got them

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the latest versions of the tm 500 and 600, will be playing with them over the weekend, theyre the same to use as the single scart version, but if anyone has any questions or wants me to photo something on them, just shout

Should receive mine in the next couple of days, probably Monday I would think :)
I opted for the 500 in the end as I don't really have a use for the extra's on the 600.

Hi Digidude,
I have just received my tm600 and I'm trying to upgrade to the latest image using your instructions and loader but seem to be having a few issues. I have can connect to the receiver fine and select the image and it will reach 100% but the the receiver will say "failed please check your firmware and try again". At this point it will revert back to the factory settings.

I have also tried installing the image from a usb stick but that just says failed in the front of the receiver and reboot but it doesnt reset the receiver to factory settings

Any ideas?

Thanks

So whats the verdict on the new retail model compared to the pre-production one. Have you noticed any differences

I can tell you the difference is enormus between the 2 There is more memory in the new version. I have been trying to cs for two months now with stutters and everthing. Been reading and tring different settings. Fire this thing up set it all working 100% no lost ecm no freezes beening running now for over 24hrs. I am so happy with this box.

Come on Technomate bring a Linux Hd box out

Coley

Possible but however the new one reader the card 10 times faster even viewing the card locally produced freezing which is related to memory problems. It can not even be the server set up as I am using the exact same config files. The only other difference is version 2 and version 4 of the firmware.

Thanks Coley

ive got a pre-production model here, running newcs 1.66 with a white card, and has been for weeks now, with a number of other boxes connected to it and its flwaless m8

something must be up with your config files

what firmware u on thats is the only thing that I can think of. The configs that I have on the new one are exactly the same on the old one and every 10 seconds freezes.

Coley

2.0.20 rev4 22/4/9 with newcs 1.65 spoofed to run 1.66 instead and mgcamd 1.31

works with 4 LAN boxes and 3 WAN ones with a white card, and even runs HD on one receiver that connects to it (a DM800)

the receiver itself is a TM500, the image on it requires the old remote

what firmware u on thats is the only thing that I can think of. The configs that I have on the new one are exactly the same on the old one and every 10 seconds freezes.

Coley

this sounds like newcs 1.65 trying to run a white card to me m8

2.0.20 rev4 22/4/9 with newcs 1.65 spoofed to run 1.66 instead and mgcamd 1.31

I am sure the image on the beta was rev.2, rember I tried it with just newcs and with 3 wan clients not resharing the box was freezing So the only thing I can put it down to is the firmware.

But the new box runs blue @0.0200 and the white one runs @0.0900 I have had it serving for over 24hr and it has not missed an ecm.

One thing I would like to add with all my troubles I have had in the last couple of months I have learnt so much from the different forums. It reborn my interest in the sat scene again and become my hobby once more. I am not bother about watching tv anyway its just fun.

Coley

It reborn my interest in the sat scene again and become my hobby once more. I am not bother about watching tv anyway its just fun.

im the same m8, i have receivers everywhere, wires all over the place, dishes dotted all over the house, and i never watch the damn things either lol

I feel quite sad tonight the new tm 600 has now left the building to another place to start its life as a server . The room and my life feels so empty now all the cables have gone stbs blu and white cards. I keep looking at my newcs and cccam web interface short cuts. and giving them a press so I can see that the server has delievered all ecms it should have.

Wait had a thought can I acess the tm600 remotlry with cccam info and an ftp server. That would be great how do I do it?

Coley

the router the receiver is plugged into would need at least ports 21, 23, 80, and the cccam/newcs interface ports forwarded to the receiver, you could then remotly access, configure, add/remove users and allsorts from any net enabled computer m8

Yea that would cheer me up no end I will try that tomorrow

:Cheers:
Coley

Back