Just droped my bong..!!!

jasperconran

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just droped my bong..!!! watching snooker and Glass and water all over the place.

Ranted.......

only up side was i found a phat bud of cheese when picking the glass up.

I hope you cleaned it out regularly, there's nothing worse than the smell of old bong water!

break out the pipe fella.

if all else fails find a empty pop bottle and get plundging aka bucket

not sure what a bong is, but it sounds like its not good to drop one.
I also find "cheese" an odd name for a pet skunk! but perhaps not a s odd as having one!

not sure what a bong is, but it sounds like its not good to drop one.
I also find "cheese" an odd name for a pet skunk! but perhaps not a s odd as having one!

its certainly not good to drop a glass one with dirty water in!

hope it wasnt on the carpet mate cuz that will stink! i still have a grinder that has seized shut, wish that would break when dropped, it has just over a ten bag in lol

surpised you had water in it in my day we always used vodka lovely taste :Frog:

Its best to use menthol tablets in your bong and bucket you get a lovely sooothen feeling stops you coughing and chucking spu on the floor lol

ps I used to smoke weed when I was a young lad I think I grew out of it when I realised I was a bum lol

i still have a grinder that has seized shut, wish that would break when dropped, it has just over a ten bag in lol

Try putting it in a bowl and pour boiling water into the bowl until the bottom half is almost covered, then put ice on top of the grinder. The bottom half should expand and the top half should contract in theory and be much easier to pry apart! You'll need to put the 'bigger half' in the hot water otherwise it will get tighter!
I've never tried this method on my grinder as I always cleaned it off after a few days, but it works brilliantly if you get two glasses stuck together when stacked.

Try putting it in a bowl and pour boiling water into the bowl until the bottom half is almost covered, then put ice on top of the grinder. The bottom half should expand and the top half should contract in theory and be much easier to pry apart! You'll need to put the 'bigger half' in the hot water otherwise it will get tighter!
I've never tried this method on my grinder as I always cleaned it off after a few days, but it works brilliantly if you get two glasses stuck together when stacked.

yeh my thought too.
the best option, imo, it to by a titanium one. i am informed they don't jam.

yeh my thought too.
the best option, imo, it to by a titanium one. i am informed they don't jam.

The one's with a mesh dont jam because the loose THC and other fine powdery bits fall through it and into a collection tray rather than gunking up the sides and seizing the whole thing up. It could also be due to the machining of them as well, they are of a much higher quality than the injection molded plastic ones you can get.

The one's with a mesh dont jam because the loose THC and other fine powdery bits fall through it and into a collection tray rather than gunking up the sides and seizing the whole thing up. It could also be due to the machining of them as well, they are of a much higher quality than the injection molded plastic ones you can get.

i can vouch for that i have one of them areospace jobs with the mesh in never cleaned it never seized. ive thrown about 5 bongs out everytime i decided to quit in the old days of course.

Last edited:
thanx for the tip to get my grinder open, im not much of a smoker nowadays but i know one day i'll fancy watching a film while stoned so it'll come in handy,

but yeah seedy, you are right, they are crap, i think it is missing a tooth or two lol

humm, my Ali grinder is complete with mesh, but jams occasionally, though not completely. i have never seen it happen with a titanium one, even thought the design is identical to that of my Ali item. mind you it could be the titanium grinder is just made to better tolerances. must be something to justify the £30+ price tag lol.

Back