just burnt a iso game but its black and white

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
just burnt a iso ps2 game with nero image but its black and white game works fine though do you think its a bad iso upload are my mistake help please oh game tw08 just incase someones done the same

help please : spook :: spook :

I would imagine its a USA file,I needed to buy a converter to play some USA backups ;)

I would imagine its a USA file,I needed to buy a converter to play some USA backups ;)

what do you mean by a usa converter rat i dont understand ive downloaded loads of iso games where do i find a converter and how much i have a old ps2 with top loader swap magic

Do you mean NSTC and not PAL i thought i could play both with the boot disc

silly me huh better look for a pal version

Problem sorted it was cos i was using the old analouge lead games works fine
: spook :

:) glad ur sorted :)

what do you mean by a usa converter rat i dont understand ive downloaded loads of iso games where do i find a converter and how much i have a old ps2 with top loader swap magic

try setting your swap magic settings on screen when booted up to ntsc instead of standard pal this should do it - just noticed that your sorted but if you need to change from pal to ntsc or vice versa try this.

Last edited:
Just like to close this post to add i bought a new scart lead with yellow red and white video & phono tv connections all is well was only 2.99 ebay

Back