just announceing that i am pre loading for a function away tomorrow.

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
this cant be a real announcement since i was banned from the announcements section it dont have as much about it, just so you know i am nearly preloaded already potential investers in my other schemes feels free

Have you any plans to start a rescue centre for Peruvian tree frogs?, i'd invest in that...
Or is it all about "climate change" again.

@ukbob your initial investment didnt reach my account yet, get your financial adviser to have a look at that. that sounds like an interesting idea ill look into that, of course that would take a small investment of my time and your money. that might mean a trip to peru but i sold me carbon footprint so i might have to buy somme of that and then the flight accommodation etc

Something tells me i'll be investing in Strongbow should i hand any loot over hehe

or white lightning.. a quid for 2 litres

myself, am trying to drink as much strongbow as i can because apparently this place we are going to might think they are too good for the bow. plus various other things am a connoisseur of the bow

@ukbob your initial investment didnt reach my account yet, get your financial adviser to have a look at that. that sounds like an interesting idea ill look into that, of course that would take a small investment of my time and your money. that might mean a trip to peru but i sold me carbon footprint so i might have to buy somme of that and then the flight accommodation etc

You can take my carbon footprint off my hands for a few shillings. That’s if you have not spent it all on the Bow. 😉

Wait a second... I've figured him out!

he's going to take on so much carbon it will implode under its own weight and form a massive diamond!

myself, am trying to drink as much strongbow as i can because apparently this place we are going to might think they are too good for the bow. plus various other things am a connoisseur of the bow
What various other things? :)

Wait a second... I've figured him out!

he's going to take on so much carbon it will implode under its own weight and form a massive diamond!
That makes sense...
I thought he may be confusing carbon with carbon dioxide which we all know is prevelant in Strongbow.

What various other things? :)

am a bit of a role model to a few people on the site, a few have told me privately that it kinda inspired them that a couple of my trademarks might be a decade or 2 too soon for the dow jones or ftse100 but my business acumen all that stuff, plus my a+ help on the site. no need to let out me secrets

the are fumeing about the annoucement section ban scandal though

Last edited:
am a bit of a role model to a few people on the site, a few have told me privately that it kinda inspired them that a couple of my trademarks might be a decade or 2 too soon for the dow jones or ftse100 but my business acumen all that stuff, plus my a+ help on the site. no need to let out me secrets

the are fumeing about the annoucement section ban scandal though
To blunt... its five or six threads that are on same topic.
I doubt any “admin/mod” would ban you mate. As i think you posted in wrong room that you question.
As site is tech/digital issues i “maybe suspect” threads have served there purpose?

Really hoping your next announcement is CH+ or iView along with cracked.......
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
😉

Last edited:
EDIT:

Heavily edited post before i get banned over in WOI**V
😯

As i see some big hitters are over there and enjoy popping in here.
🙂

Last edited:
To blunt... its five or six threads that are on same topic.
I doubt any “admin/mod” would ban you mate. As i think you posted in wrong room that you question.
As site is tech/digital issues i “maybe suspect” threads have served there purpose?

Really hoping your next announcement is CH+ or iView along with cracked.......
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
😉

yeah mate my announcements never really contained anything important or benefit the site in anyway, i just seen the annoucements section and made a couple lol. i wasnt banned, i could probably make one now but it will be moved, it lead up to those couple of flashes of genius though, am not sure i have seen flashes of that quality before or since on the site tbh, or i didnt get them lol it was mostly me talking rubbish but am able to keep myself amused like that sometimes but mostly strongbow paid me to advertise in the site

am still not able to see the bit of code you typed there

Last edited:
if i did have anything worth announcing i wouldnt be able to announce it

if i did have anything worth announcing i wouldnt be able to announce it

Will you stop barking on Joe !

The announcement section is for forum announcements ie for Digitalworldz related topic.

Example

Forum will be down for maintenance from 12.00am

Not for you to announce your getting drunk.

yo chill out lol. of course i know that i dont really have any business announcing anything on the site fgs and i realise no one gives a shit if am having a drink or not. i just noticed that there werent any rules saying that members couldnt post in that section. so i announced am getting drunk lol. then i made the other couple. i can be an asshole like that sometimes.

that said, there are a number of other non digitalworldz forum official business posts in there if i remember right, am not really sure about the topics, if they might be worthy of announcement or help the site in anyway, i dont care either way, or if it was made clear to them in the comments to those members posts that the announcement area was for offical dw biz. there was blurry rules in there. so yeah not a biggie really

Thread is what it is joe.
But really i would like to see forum kept on digital issues buddy.
I coded a link in post #12

90% of people on here have no glue what so ever that link does
Just like your strongbow posts.
A lot of people “dont get it”.
First post was good and funny. But always good to make forums alive with tech issues my friend.
🙂
As its general chat.... on lighter note starting new job after 16 years with same company. Going to learn to adapt. As DW is?

🥴

EDIT:
As you can not see code @joeblaze here is link:
ChrisTV PVR - The PVR that TAKES control OVER Your TV Card. Watch FREE online TV with ChrisTV Online. TV Cards with MPEG2 Hardware Encoding. Developed by Chris P.C. srl

Of course XCUI helps with many other tools. So looking forward to tips/tricks i miss.
(especially DRM encryption)
😉

Last edited:
See joe.
Thread is not in vain.

I push it one step on mate.
I personally asked several month ago on DW about “celticTV” and what/who hosted it. If it cleared to send me PM of watermark, i maybe could of exchanged or sent someone to another direction.
(No response from anyone)!!!!

Due to different nature of stream cap..... celticTV have pushed forward with blocking VPNs and running DRM.
OF COURSE it will not affect 99% of other streams as they are captured on other STBs/transponders other than tactic i mentioned above.
So i will ask DW again.
“can anyone advise me to avoid DRM without VPN that they pickup on legit account”???

Maybe @Ferret move to IPTV hardware room?
My celticTV account is blocked when VPN is enabled!!!!
I can NOT screen capture also on private proxy in canada due to DRM?

like i said man, i can keep myself amused, and you can choose to only open and ask questions about technology related topics. in fact, the only posts that i have seen with any technolgy in it in recentweeks are the ones you posted in response to my announcements, which i only posted because i was surprised to see no rules posted for that section. i know i shouldnt post there, but i did because of that. then the unwritten rule was produced out of nowhere hahah.

i do appreciate those links you sent mate, because thats how i need it to be done, copy and paste links. you fellas are well beyond any level i could hope to reach in regards to this computer stuff i dont even try to get it anymore. i cant keep new info like that in my head lol the amount of times i need to read and read and try to make something work were it would stick, would take so much time and hassle, that i dont want to know it that badly

i cant even see links usually, unless you reveal it however you did with that one, am not asking for it to be looked at again and not so fussed about it being fixed tbh

Back