jtag success

nickgen

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello i wanted to say ive just got the box key from my box with a jtag from jabs place the card was locked by a trader who woudnt give me my key etc, i had to connect pin 8 and 15 together on the parallel connector to get it to work otherwise it came up error 43, i had tried ocd,sdt, bke2.1 none worked till i did this mod, :Cool2: hope this info helps someone else

Mate you timed that message to perfection - just been having exactly the same prob with my jabs jtag which arrived today. now wired up & working!!

BIG THANX!!

no probs all i did was go through a few tutorials all the hard works been done, just waiting for my led simm to come so i can sort out my 1000 box, lol

nickgen, if you want, give me your ird and check the database, with your box being a 1000 model, there is a chance the bk will be in db.

then you can verify the bk with the led simm, and a functioning funcard.

thanks for the offer highlander but ive used that ird search proggy its not in the database

Hi to u all which JTAG do u recommed for DI4001NC 10/14/universal jtag?
thanks in advance

You don't use a jtag on the 4001 - either read original card, use voltmeter / led simm, or lookup the IRD in the database (some 4001 are in there)

Back