jtag help

brooky76

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all im trying to put a sammy 2100c into sleep mode ready for jtagging, bin a long time since ive done it, but im sure you just held in down while powering up the box till ld14 appears let go then wait for the power light to go green....problem is when i let go the display goes to pl30 and the power light just stays on red..anyone shed any light on this for me?? cheers....

hi all im trying to put a sammy 2100c into sleep mode ready for jtagging, bin a long time since ive done it, but im sure you just held in down while powering up the box till ld14 appears let go then wait for the power light to go green....problem is when i let go the display goes to pl30 and the power light just stays on red..anyone shed any light on this for me?? cheers....

Not done one for a while but its different nowadays.
Same procedure but a different sequence on led screen.
Think its hold in channel down button when it says LD20 and let go at LD40.
Just let it go through the sequence.Not even sure if you have a green light on but its been a while.
Should be ready then,hopefully lol

Andy.

just put the box in engineers menu and jtag it from there

hi mate the box is not on 3.7 is it as some time there a bit of a pig to get in to d bug mod i found connecting jtag up then turning box on puting it to stream then let it boot the put to 101 the try to read bk what program u using mate with your jtag

im using bke 2.2 and driveloader with mac mot running. this used to be the easy part!!!

nah its not having it got to be summat to with it going to 3.7

have you tryed on stream and what bites u useing what erea

Back