Jtag Board for cloud ibox4?

Hi Mate
I have just been into all the backups via winrar but still can see that force file...as example i please see image below...

open atv file browse..jpg

hi did you sort your issue with the cloud ibox 4 i have one stuck on red light

hello, my cloudibox 4 is bricked. he stay on red light. how can i do jtag?

hello i have received my cypres and i don't know where i connect in my cloudibox 4. can you see me where are the pinout? please thanks very much

I have tried with a Cyprus board and it never detected the chip on broadcom and also had alot of trouble trying to get the drivers on win7 ultimately tried on a win xp then got the cypres board drivers to work but never got any further than that as broadcom software still didnt recognise it, i jtaged it on the back of the board to this tiny chip thing found a tutorial on here which i followed... But now i have given up till someone comes up with a working tutorial

hello, i have tested jtag on my cloud ibox 4 . in broacom i select bcm 7335 and it connectes my box. then i select flash explorer and select
Toshiba TC58DVG3S0ETA00 adn click refresh. but it says : device Id returned from the flash : D1 does not match.
IS the the device dead?

hello, i have tested jtag on my cloud ibox 4 . in broacom i select bcm 7335 and it connectes my box. then i select flash explorer and select
Toshiba TC58DVG3S0ETA00 adn click refresh. but it says : device Id returned from the flash : D1 does not match.
IS the the device dead?

No it means the chip you have is not a TC58DVG3S0ETA00

Take a look at the chip itself to see what you have.

hello ,the chip i have is TC58NVG0S3ETA00 but it not appear in the select flash explorer How can i do?

hello ,the chip i have is TC58NVG0S3ETA00 but it not appear in the select flash explorer How can i do?

You have to make the flash file if you can not find one. There is a tutorial to do this in the BB3 help files but youll also need the chips spec document to do this.

BBS detect my flash TC58NVG0S3ETA00, but i cant write in offset 0x00000000 detected as bad block .Must i replace for a new one?
In case where can i buy it?

I got that too but I really don't know what to do. Any expert here?

Yes i tried to erase first and i can do it. the flash is correctly erased . and then when i want to download cfe duo i cant write in offset 0x00000000 detected as bad block

Back