JSC Sports gone

nice one, think i will need a very big dish though, iam north of you in sheffield, only get a few channels on that bird and lose them for most of the day,iv only got a 1 meter dish
Again tested this afternoon at 16:04 everything still the same

I am using a 1MTR dish central east England Northampton SNR 78% BER off the screen so get nothing regards
JSC Sport 1 to 5 HD None HD Fine
AD Sports HD Fine

My Problem is BER related SNR fine don't know how to solve problem

Fitted the Inverto black ultra twin lnb and gained 6% Quality and 8% Signal on JSC1 ( now Q40 S77 ) and no significant difference between going direct from lnb or through the motor. Money well spent £13.95 delivered, a 6% gain and a feed from the motorised dish to my Vu+ Duo

lucky you m8 .. i have given up on 7w the signal is zero and always will be near london

Fitted the Inverto black ultra twin lnb and gained 6% Quality and 8% Signal on JSC1 ( now Q40 S77 ) and no significant difference between going direct from lnb or through the motor. Money well spent £13.95 delivered, a 6% gain and a feed from the motorised dish to my Vu+ Duo

I use the Invert Black Ultra but not the twin good LNB however on birds like Hotbird I get an SNR of 90% on most 86% for HD channels yet in particular some of the HD channels my BER is such I can't get anything, I don't have other problem my dish has been aligned for over 7 years now with no problems until now and its mainly HD channels on some sats that cause the problem, thinking its my receiver now TM800HD, might change to VU+duo

i,m the same i get 80+% signal on the jsc 1-5 HD but the ber is off the scale . i think its because my dish is pointing to 7w and not 7.3w
its also a tm800hd . i dont need to worry about it too much as i will be getting all the channels through a stream a mate is putting together . he is creating a plugin for E2 boxes which you just fire up and then select what you want to watch . anytime now it will be here .

am still not sure what the fuss is about aljaz..
i mean there are loads of other options for channels out there.

Hi all,

I moved from HOTBIRD to BADR 26.0E to get all JSC Sports channels back.

Since i have done this i get all channels but i have a cut off on all channels every minute or so. Does anyone know if the signal is getting jammed like it happened a few years ago ???

I am getting 75db onto the receiver.

I need some help before i try something else.

Thanks

Chapa

Just blind scanned on 7w and i'm getting jsc sports 1 and 2 only and jsc sports hd 1 - 4. A scan pulled in 525 channels but no ad sports 1 and 2 inc hd. It depends on time n weather if i get ad sports 1 and 2. I'm usind a 1m orbital motorised with inverto black lnb located in nw uk @ approx 53.5, -2.6. I setup the dish on thor originally but tweaked it on 7w on ad sports 1. Anyone after jsc 3pms will need use iptv i reckon.

There are only 5 3pm k o's on saturday due to early/late and sunday
+monday games and 2 of these are on other channels so at the end of the day JSC isn't the be all and end all ?

Does any one know if I can use the CI slot in my samsung tv with a legit JSC card

Last edited:
Does any one know if I can use the CI slot in my samsung tv with a legit JSC card

That would depend on if the samsung TV in question is a Freesat branded model if it is the tuner/software on the TV itself could be locked to just Freesat from 28.2° east

Thats what i said in my previous post if its FREESAT branded then its locked to just picking up the Freesat range of channels from 28.2° east and will not allow you to receive any other satellite.

Toshiba do an Inbuilt Satellite and Freeview LCD that allows the use of any satellite from 45° east to 30° west but that is not a Freesat branded TV

@headwest I'm not far from you but get absolutely nothing on 7w. I only have an 80cm with a cheap lnb, think an inverto black will help or am I going to have to get a bigger dish? I'm at roughly 53,-2 Stoke-on-Trent

Last edited by a moderator:
your about 80 miles away mate , but yes bigger the better for that bird

Back