Jordan's boyfriend: "I'll deck Andre"

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan's boyfriend Scott Sullivan is preparing to fly out to Australia to confront Peter Andre.

Andre and Jordan have flirted constantly since they landed in the I'm A Celebrity camp a week ago, particularly so in the last few days.

“I’m going to be on the next plane out there. I’m going to punch his lights out," 21-year-old Sullivan told The Sun. “I don’t like what’s going on out there. I’m really p***** off.

“I’m furious that Peter Andre is being disrespectful towards me. He knows Katie is not single and has a boyfriend, but he’s still trying it on with her. I’ve been in America for the past few days so I haven’t seen the show. But all my friends and family have told me what’s been going on and I’m not happy.”

Somewhat telepathically, this morning Jordan shared her fears that Sullivan would be coming to Oz. "I just hope he hasn't flown out here," she told the group. "I know him and if he thought something was going on, he would be here in a shot." :Frog:

Like it's all peter Andre's fault ,NOT ! :Jester:

hope they show it when he desks him ..... lmfao

have you seen her boyfriend lol he could not deck a pack of cards let alone peter "i love jordan" andre

watching them to have a fight i will have to cringe in sorryness for them both :) lol

More hype to help a crap programme,sorry guys but lets face it its complete dribble just to keep punters watching this crap.I figure if no one watches it maybe it'll go away and they can put something good on.

Too True!!!!!! I'm afraid I watched about 5mins of the first one and thought "5h1te".....

I must like shat tv then coz I find it very funny
Johnny to win :) lol

Have to admit I watch this as my Mrs turns it on and I end up watching it.

Anarchy in the UK. Long Live Johnny Rotten.
We are the pistols nobody likes us, we don't care.
Punk Rock is not DEAD.

Jim :)

i hope everybody get's bitten by a spider apart from J.R.

hope you guy's agree :Frog: :Frog: :littleang

i am an anarchist :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Fecking hell, that's horrible.
It just amazes me the amount of damage these little things can do.

Jim :)

lol thats why i hate them spiders lol, get them away from me !!!

jesus that picture is nasty lol

is it nasty picture day on the forums lol ... and if anyone posts the one with the guys arse all out i will remove it as i had that one b4 and we had probs !

but on a lighter note imagine one of those biting jordans boobys lmfao ....eek dont post that either lmao rofl

Back