John Hartson diagnosed with cancer

heard on the radio on the way home tonight that he is critical in hospital after surgery and the cancer has also spread to his lungs, not looking very good for the big man unfortunately, hope somehow he pulls thru

Yep, sadly big JH is now in critical condition after having the life saving surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain. Hopefully this sad case will send out a message to us men that we need to go and get check-ups for testicular cancer quite regularly. Great player, hope he pulls through. Thoughts are with his family

Yep, sadly big JH is now in critical condition after having the life saving surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain. Hopefully this sad case will send out a message to us men that we need to go and get check-ups for testicular cancer quite regularly. Great player, hope he pulls through. Thoughts are with his family

Great shout m8. How many of us guys examine our bollocks or know how too?

Great shout m8. How many of us guys examine our bollocks or know how too?

I've got a lump in my groin just now, already had blood tests which all came back negative, Doc has referred me to a Urologist.

IMO it's only a swollen lymph node, but the question is, what is causing the reaction?

Back