Job Lot of Computers Bits

S

Speedy2206

OK these need to go now; taking much too much space. All parts are tested and working fully, make me a decent offer on something plus postage and its yours. I might have other bits as well (got a house full of this junk) so if theres something not listed then just ask. All parts are at least 1 year old.

2x Processors:
AMD Athlon XP 1800+ Socket A (462) + Appropriate Fan
Intel Celeron 1.7GHz + Appropriate Fan

2x Motherboards:
AMD Motherboard (to compliment processor)
Intel Motherboard (to compliment processor)

3x Power Supplies:
300W PSU
250W PSU
400W PSU

3x Optical Drives:
Sony DVD-ROM Drive
Samsung DVD/CDRW Combo
Relisys 56x CDROM

3x Graphics Cards:
NVIDIA GeForce4 128MB AGP with SVideo+VGA
SavagePro S4 8MB PCI + Driver CD
Unbranded 2MB PCI (Windows drivers do fine)

2x PCI Sound Cards:
5.1 Surround, and 2.1 surround. Both Avance Logic.

7x Hard Drives:
Fujitsu 2.62GB IDE
Quantum Trailblazer 800MB IDE
Maxtor 20GB IDE 5400RPM
Maxtor 40GB IDE 5400RPM
Maxtor 40GB IDE 7200RPM
Excelstor 80GB IDE 7200RPM
Western Digital 40GB 5400RPM IDE

2x PCI 56K modems + 1x External 56K modem
2x PCI 10/100 Network Cards
2x Floppy Drives
1x ZIP Drive

1x 40GB Laptop Hard Drive

3x Cases:
[[ ALL CASES WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED IN PERSON ]]
[[ FROM THE COPNOR/PORTSMOUTH AREA IN HAMPSHIRE ]]
Black one (unbranded)
White one (emachines170)
MSI MEGA180 SFF (including remote)

Loads of cables etc - SATA, RAID, IDE, power leads etc.
Loads of fans (8mm, 12mm and CPU coolers various sockets)

AMBIT 120 NTL Modem (pre updated)

2x Unactivated Windows XP Home Licenses (OEM)

9x Memory:
SDRAM in Various different size sticks
DDR1 in Various different size sticks
45x 4MB/8MB/12MB EDO memory (very old now lol)

All posted on Registered (and usually received by next day if before 4:30pm) with tracking numbers all the way. I can accept PayPal, direct bank transfers or cash sent through the post (at your own risk). No cheques sorry! I have been offered £22 for each processor so far so looking for prices in that range for those. Other than that just fire away with offers. If you need extra details (model numbers, specifics etc) then let me know.

what sorta of price you looking for the lot m8 not inc teh cases

cheers

What sort of price for the AMD motherboard and will it take SDRAM (not DDR)?

What sort of price for the CD-ROM drive too?

Just looked at the motherboard and worked out that its a "JETWAY Socket A Model: 830CH", and yes it supports SDRAM. If possible I'd prefer it to go with a processor and/or memory.

The CDROM drive; just felt the weight of that and its not exactly a light one to say the least - postage works out at £8.95 via Parcelforce so I'm thinking that it might be worth just popping down to PCWorld and getting a brand new one from there instead...

How much u lukin for:-
-40GB Laptop Hard Drive
-Fans (do these light up)
-IDE Cables (are they the ones that are cubed, like the ones that are wrapped up in 1 wire)

Do u hav a fan to power cable. I have a fan tht fits on the mobo but thers no space left so i can only plug it in to a molex. >>>yeh im bad at xplaining lol

:proud:

Speedy2206 said:
Just looked at the motherboard and worked out that its a "JETWAY Socket A Model: 830CH", and yes it supports SDRAM. If possible I'd prefer it to go with a processor and/or memory.

How much with the processor and memory? Not looking for much memory - the system I want it for is only going to be running Windows 98 for browsing the net and I've already got some memory lying around.

Speedy2206 said:
9x Memory:
SDRAM in Various different size sticks.

do u still have these mbrams. need sdram. stick them in my old computer and get it to work so the lil ones can have a muck about with the old computers lol. let me know the biggest sdram u have there. and the price your looking for. cheers

Do u hav a SATA to IDE/USB converter?

So i can use my SATA HDD

thanks

Back